Author Topic: Ted Cruz reminds me of rabbi kahane  (Read 561 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Ted Cruz reminds me of rabbi kahane
« on: July 07, 2015, 06:20:45 AM »
Except rabbi kahane was much better because he had Torah truth and Cruz only had the American constitution truth.

I suggest Jtfers to listen to his YouTube videos where he is being interviewed by leftist interviewers   

Learn how to debate the way he does. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Ted Cruz reminds me of rabbi kahane
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 06:30:23 AM »
While it's extremely important that Ted Cruz wins the Republican Nomination and the general Presidential Election,  even if he doesn't,   I think it's very beneficial that Cruz's voice is part of the process.    Like you mentioned,  one of the major benefits is for people to see how Cruz debates.   Another major benefit is his willingness to remain firm in his convictions.    In addition,   Cruz will help force the debate to the right,  which in itself is imperative.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 09:09:11 AM »
Unfortunately, wetback Bush the Third is currently at the top.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 12:14:42 PM »
Good point made.  Cruz is quite the debater and rationalist...I don't think I have seen finer, except for Rabbi Kahane.  They both make you think and weigh what you've heard instead of falling head first into the Progressive lieing deceptive world of propaganda.