Author Topic: Facebook Redraws Israel's Borders  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Facebook Redraws Israel's Borders
« on: July 19, 2015, 09:51:38 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/198335#.VaurEfmwnIU
Facebook not only considers Jewish areas of Judea and Samaria (Shomron), but also parts of Jerusalem and the Golan Heights, as outside of Israel, according to exposé published Sunday.

The social network updated its advertising system recently allowing editors of popular pages the chance to gear their posts toward a specific geographical location.

However, a great deal of the State of Israel is not considered within Israel's borders, according to Channel 2.

Areas within the desired country are usually shown 'highlighted', whereas areas outside that country's borders are greyed out, they explained.

Channel 2 tested the new system to aim posts in eastern neighborhoods of Jerusalem, for example, and saw that the rest of the State of Israel became automatically "greyed out." The same happened during any attempt to aim posts toward areas over 1949 Armistice lines or in the Golan Heights.

The news site notes that, as of right now, the posting system merely becomes burdensome; whereas choosing "Israel" should aim the posts to all of the State of Israel automatically, separate settings are required to specify areas Facebook apparently deems as outside its borders.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Facebook Redraws Israel's Borders
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 07:44:01 PM »
This is nothing new. All companies that make maps exclude the liberated lands of 1967. What makes it worse is that Facebook is owned by a self-hating Jew. I first thought this was about Google Maps but then I realized it said Facebook. Google spies on all streets in the World and you can look up what any address looks like. I think Google also spies for the Pro-Fakie groups on Jewish "settlements".