Author Topic: response to deleted post  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
response to deleted post
« on: July 27, 2015, 11:30:45 PM »
First of all, I did not curse him anywhere in my post. I simply asked why JTF continued to support this guy when he makes repulsive statements like blaming autistic kids for their sins from previous lives. You can't blame a person for being ill and saying he inherited this from his past life. Torah teaches we all have free will and everyone has an ability to do good and bad things.

Second, I'm against fornication of any type and I think prostitutes are immoral, but saying Torah calls for death penalty just for the fact the bride was discovered to be non-virgin is a deliberate distortion of Torah. There are commentaries in the Talmud discussing this law, and nowhere does it say it's because of non-virginity but because she was an arusah who slept with the guy other than her soon-to-be husband after kiddushin. If bride lost virginity before kiddushin but lied about it, she would either get her ketubah decreased by half or divorced, but not executed. You write I sound like a liberal when I made it clear I'm against prostitutes. I was criticizing his interpretations of Torah. You probably also think non-virgin brides should executed, like Yosef Mizrahi does? If yes, please don't call me "ignorant" when it comes to Torah. I hate prostitutes and immoral deviants with passion, but I'm not going to lie and distort what Torah and Judaism's stance is. You say I don't keep Torah? Well, do you keep Torah?

Third, how is him being a rabbi justifies what he says? If you are a rabbi, you should teach people what is right or wrong. You don't run around cursing disabled or I'll people and say they deserve what they got and attribute to them "original sin" concept saying that in their past life they were sinners. He, as a rabbi, should know better. A rabbi saying stuff like this gives antisemites more stimulus and they would say: "you see, a Jewish rabbi admits Torah calls for execution of nonvirgin brides. It's isnt just adultery, after all. They treat women like chattel. They kill them for everything. We were right all along". Not that I care what they say anyway.

Fourth, you may be familiar with derogatory remarks he made against Ashkenazi Jews. He said only Ashkenazi Jews died in Holocaust and the reason was they were "less observant" than Sephardi. Does he not know most Jews who perished in Holocaust were religious, or that Sephardi Jews also perished?

You called a rabbi a despicable individual, along with several other curses. Again, "repulsive statements", I'm so terribly sorry for your emotions that you feel repelled. He also said that with little kids, one will be stingy and the other not, and though they have no understanding of the concept of money, it's because it's a midot they didn't fulfill in their previous life. Now I'm smash: OOOH MAY GAWD REPULSIVE HE BLAMED THE CHILDREN DESPICABLE WAAA. It's kaballah, you don't like it, go learn with Tag's rabbi, not that you seem to have any intention to learn with any rabbi. That's not his opinion, it's Torah, there's lots of other Rabbis who say it, and unless you want to run an inquisition, non-Jews don't give a crap about it. It's not blaming them, no one will treat a kid bad because he has a problem, we all do, or we wouldn't need to be here in this hell. Nothing he says contradicts your last statement, we do have free will, but I think you need to study a little Kaballah yourself to figure out exactly what free will is. You don't choose where you were born, who your parents were, and how your body and mind is at birth. You don't choose the things you were taught, fed and the people in your environment. The good and bad events will come no matter what you do, so if you look again at free will with the understanding of what you don't choose, it's limited to "choosing your environment" and "choosing the right thing or insanity". If you want to know what that means, go ask Rabbi Mizrachi to teach you Kaballah, I hear he has a superb yeshiva,

Before you curse the Rabbi, read the Torah he references, and instead of cursing him for saying it, you can curse G-d for writing it, if you're not as terrified as I would be to do that:

If a man takes a wife, is intimate with her and despises her,         יגכִּי יִקַּח אִישׁ אִשָּׁה וּבָא אֵלֶיהָ וּשְׂנֵאָהּ:
14and he makes libelous charges against her and gives her a bad name, saying, "I took this woman, and when I came to her, I did not find any evidence of virginity for her."         ידוְשָׂם לָהּ עֲלִילֹת דְּבָרִים וְהוֹצִא עָלֶיהָ שֵׁם רָע וְאָמַר אֶת הָאִשָּׁה הַזֹּאת לָקַחְתִּי וָאֶקְרַב אֵלֶיהָ וְלֹא מָצָאתִי לָהּ בְּתוּלִים:
15Then the girl's father and her mother shall obtain evidence of the girl's virginity, and take it out to the elders of the city, to the gate.         טווְלָקַח אֲבִי הַנַּעֲרָה (כתיב הנער) וְאִמָּהּ וְהוֹצִיאוּ אֶת בְּתוּלֵי הַנַּעֲרָה (כתיב הנער) אֶל זִקְנֵי הָעִיר הַשָּׁעְרָה:
16And the girl's father shall say to the elders, "I gave my daughter to this man as a wife, and he despised her;         טזוְאָמַר אֲבִי הַנַּעֲרָה (כתיב הנער) אֶל הַזְּקֵנִים אֶת בִּתִּי נָתַתִּי לָאִישׁ הַזֶּה לְאִשָּׁה וַיִּשְׂנָאֶהָ:
17And behold, he made libelous charges, saying, 'I did not find evidence of your daughter's virginity.' But this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity!' And they shall spread the garment before the elders of the city.         יזוְהִנֵּה הוּא שָׂם עֲלִילֹת דְּבָרִים לֵאמֹר לֹא מָצָאתִי לְבִתְּךָ בְּתוּלִים וְאֵלֶּה בְּתוּלֵי בִתִּי וּפָרְשׂוּ הַשִּׂמְלָה לִפְנֵי זִקְנֵי הָעִיר:
18Then, the elders of that city shall take the man and chasten him.         יחוְלָקְחוּ זִקְנֵי הָעִיר הַהִוא אֶת הָאִישׁ וְיִסְּרוּ אֹתוֹ:
19And they shall fine him one hundred [shekels of] silver because he defamed a virgin of Israel, and he give it to the girl's father. And she shall be his wife; he shall not send her away all the days of his life.         יטוְעָנְשׁוּ אֹתוֹ מֵאָה כֶסֶף וְנָתְנוּ לַאֲבִי הַנַּעֲרָה כִּי הוֹצִיא שֵׁם רָע עַל בְּתוּלַת יִשְׂרָאֵל וְלוֹ תִהְיֶה לְאִשָּׁה לֹא יוּכַל לְשַׁלְּחָהּ כָּל יָמָיו:
20But if this matter was true: [indeed,] no evidence of the girl's virginity was found         כוְאִם אֱמֶת הָיָה הַדָּבָר הַזֶּה לֹא נִמְצְאוּ בְתוּלִים לַנַּעֲרָה (כתיב לנער) :
21they shall take the girl out to the entrance of her father's house, and the men of her city shall pelt her with stones, and she shall die, for she did a disgraceful thing in Israel, to commit adultery [in] her father's house. So shall you clear away the evil from among you.         כאוְהוֹצִיאוּ אֶת הַנַּעֲרָה (כתיב הנער) אֶל פֶּתַח בֵּית אָבִיהָ וּסְקָלוּהָ אַנְשֵׁי עִירָהּ בָּאֲבָנִים וָמֵתָה כִּי עָשְׂתָה נְבָלָה בְּיִשְׂרָאֵל לִזְנוֹת בֵּית אָבִיהָ וּבִעַרְתָּ הָרָע מִקִּרְבֶּךָ:

Now the Rabbi still made it clear that we're not able to do this because we're not that righteous, and yes, look at the wording "to commit adultery in her father's house", and it supports exactly what you reference in Talmud, but there are still ways that if the girl was engaged and then cheated, she's going to die (well  they'll say "you get a death penalty", and then not give her one unless it's like she did it in public). He doesn't go into the nuances of the Talmudic discussion, and there's the matter that some girls are born without the hymen, some have a partially formed one that sticks around or won't bleed, and a whole lot of extra sensitive subject matter that wouldn't fit in with his purpose of saying "be modest" and "harshness doesn't necessarily mean evil". Obviously, if a quick thinker like you had asked him the question from in the crowd, he'll go into it, he obviously knows more Torah than both of us together. Neither of us want to execute birdes that can't prove virginity, he's just leaving out info to make a point, but certainly, you can add those details that change everything to make another point.

The Rabbi wiped the floor with an Xtian pastor and university professor, so lots of people are quick to bite at anything he says. He's not teaching "original sin", that Xtian term, nor is he cursing disabled people. He also says if you're too talkative, it was a problem you had in your last life you have to work on. That's not cursing talkative people. Two schools of thought, Kaballah says your midot and your situation at birth come from the soul you inherited, rationalists say you develop the midot and the situation you were born into is just the test G-d knows you can handle. He's not lying or distorting anything, he's simply presenting facts without some supporting details. I would end this conversation and never talk to you again in real life for saying "running around cursing disabled people", because you think because I used that term correctly about what you said, you can get me to agree with you by applying it incorrectly to what the Rabbi said. Saying that everyone is born with effects of previous lives is not cursing disabled people. Moreover, you've said the exact same thing here before in another earlier post cursing the Rabbi, which I and others responded too, so you know the response to that, you include it only to make more emotional arguments that we should hate the rabbi as you do. I respond for the benefit of others, you I'd ditch forever for the insult to my intelligence.

Being a rabbi doesn't justify saying what you want, but as he is a Rabbi that teaches many, brought many back to life, and has a yeshiva, by cursing him and calling him names, you are telling everyone that is becoming more observant through him that Torah is garbage, it's all a lie don't read it. Undoubtedly you don't want that, but for many people just starting to learn, Torah is what he says, and as they begin to learn more it won't matter, but if you said exactly this in a room full of his new followers, you'd make 5 stop being religious, and just ruined your olam haba beyond all mention, even if you were 100% right in what you say.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE RABBI, TALK TO THE RABBI. The rabbi will give you a response, and if by his response you see that he is trying to hurt the Jewish people, then you come here to warn others that someone is trying to hurt the Jewish people. Your post isn't for the purpose of loving the Jewish people, protecting them, or protecting the sanctity of Torah, you just want to express that you are offended, and you're worried that it will be hard to say Islam is bad if you know think Judaism is bad too. You also don't care what the truth is, or you'd write to that Rabbi or another Rabbi and ask him what the truth is, because you were so shocked to hear that. You want to punish the bad bad Rabbi for saying something that made you so upset, and you want us to join in with you. What you're doing is wrong, and even if what you said was right, it will still be wrong, because all your intentions are wrong.

Is the forum supporting Rabbi Mizrachi? There's like a private army here for the Rabbi or something? Do we take out the guys that mess with him and train his rabosia to be ninjas? Maybe you mean among the Torah lectures posted, some are from him. Maybe you should watch the other ones, but in the meantime, your claim that you just want us to stop supporting him is bogus from top to bottom, because there's no unified effort to support anything here in the first place, and you just want to attack his Torah lectures for being incendiary. You obviously know that this is not a yeshiva, and though many may know a lot of Torah, you're not going to get the most advanced halachic response here, so especially for those that don't know much Torah, what you say is simply an emotional call to attack the Rabbi, because you know very well that people here attack well. It's like Joe asking Chaim to curse his random neighbor.

" derogatory remarks he made against Ashkenazi Jews" Like you can't make a single argument based on the facts, can you? Emotional language is despicable, I know because I use it in marketing all the time, and only works on pathetic suckers who don't realize that anyone trying to cause emotions in you is trying to use you. Honestly, I feel sick to the point of violence reading what you wrote. I've had debates on what he said about shoah with others, and just that statement is more despicable than anything I've heard a Jew say about him, because it's a sensless generalization that equates do "but don't you know the Rabbi is racist" That means he thinks Askenazi Jews are less than others. This is why you don't read Torah without first making a bracha on Torah, filthy people only use Torah to create filth. Stay away from Torah until you ask a Rabbi what to do with it. You're not a lover of truth, or you'd say "why would he say that, when it feels so wrong", you're not even shocked, or you'd say "how could he say such a thing?" you simply are trying to manipulate our emotions to make us agree with you. Before you even say what feel is wrong, you find a pseudo-intellectual way to say "he is racist", to ensure people look at the facts with the emotional cloak you look at them through, in order to convince others to agree with your opinion, and want to do something against the Rabbi.

Now then, he's not the first Rabbi to say it, and Ashkenazi rabbis have said the exact same thing he has, so then they must be self-hating Ashkenazim, by your emotional argument. What he repeated (he didn't come up with it), is that in Euorpe, Jews were going to university and assimilating, while in the Middle East, no Jew was insane enough to marry an Arab. Intermarriage was at 75% in Germany and 0% in Yemen. The prophesy for shoah also includes Xtianity, that Jews would turn from G-d, and atheism, neither of which were even a remote threat to Sephardic Jews. He never said that religious Jews didn't perish, and he never said no Sephardic Jews died, just that it happened there because of the reform movement. They said "Berlin is our Jerusalem", stopped calling themselves Jews, and did everything to assimilate, which G-d already said he was going to bring shoah if they did. As for the religious Jews that perished, Rabbi Mizrachi quotes Rav. Ovadia's response to that, being that they were sinning by not doing something against the Jews who were giving up their religion and encouraging others to do so as well. If your brother wants to put a venomous snake in his mouth to play, and has no idea it will bite and kill him, you have an obligation to inform him, and if he scoffs, you now have the obligation to take that snake away from him, even if it gets violent. Taking care of your spiritual well-being is as important or more important than your physical well-being, and you might recognize this: the Rabbis didn't want to offend people or turn people off from Judaism by fighting against what they were becoming with everything they had, so they have a share in it. There's other opinions than Rav. Ovadia's, of course, "woe to the wicked and woe to his neighbor" being one, but it is a legitimate Torah opinion to say "because Jews in Europe were turning to their idolatry (which is considered the worst form of it, since they pretend they're good Jews too) and intermarrying, G-d brought punishment on them.

Telling you this is obviously a huge waste of time for you, because if you really wanted to know the answers to those pretend-questions, you'd ask the Rabbi. It brings up a violent rage in me when people ask fake questions that are really statements designed to manipulate emotions in such a way as to cause hate to a target. You can create hate in me, but you're talking to a stiff neck stubborn guy, you're the only one that will receive it, for the insult to my intelligence that you think you can manipulate me like a little girl.

Ask the Rabbi what he means if you want to know. If you want to curse Rabbis, there are atheist sites for that.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge