Author Topic: Six stabbed at Jerusalem pride parade by same assailant who attacked parade in 2  (Read 6167 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Why is this guy even out of prison to do this again?  Just like in the US when they release blacks to murder, rape whatever to do it again and again.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Eretz Yisrael is supposed to be a HOLY land, not a land filled with faggots who parade their peters around.
They KNOW this.
They just hate HaShem.

This Jew is totally frustrated that the holy land is filled with depravity.

However I have not heard any evidence that anyone had their peter out.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
ADL and these other ' Jewish' organizations are once again showing their true colors:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-condemnation-not-enough-says-us-jewish-groups-after-baby-killed/
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
This ugly Jew is worse then every muslim (no i do not support gay-prides).
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

• Gold Star JTF Member
This ugly Jew is worse then every muslim (no i do not support gay-prides).

Worse than EVERY muslim?  Um no.  Not even close.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

This is something well worth reading if you have the time.  I certainly appreciate this point of view:

Why the Gay Pride in Jerusalem is an Abomination

http://cosmicx.blogspot.com/2015/08/why-gay-pride-in-jerusalem-is.html
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Holyland NOT Homoland!!!!

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
This is the future of Judaism?!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yerusha your not the future of Judaism.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yerusha your not the future of Judaism.

In all fairness, I would rather that disgusting picture not be there.

Tag you're a great person, you care about Torah, and you're a real fighter.

That said, you called him a nazi, a goy, and now a homo. You know there aren't any non-Jews that know Torah like him, and Chabadkahanist says he's a shomer Jew. Your behavior is disgusting, and you should apologize to him, that's no way to behave to your brother.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

That said, you called him a nazi, a goy, and now a homo. You know there aren't any non-Jews that know Torah like him, and Chabadkahanist says he's a shomer Jew. Your behavior is disgusting, and you should apologize to him, that's no way to behave to your brother.
I am a shomer torah & mitzvos & so is Yerusha I know him for 40 years & I can vouch for it.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
One less queer against Israeli apartheid. But it is very convenient for public opinion that this guy who did the same 10 years ago found himself released just in time to do the same. Who says he wasn't stimulated by the shabak?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
It is due to incompetence of the police. There is no hint of conspirasy and no rational motive for shabak to facilitate that incident.
One less queer against Israeli apartheid. But it is very convenient for public opinion that this guy who did the same 10 years ago found himself released just in time to do the same. Who says he wasn't stimulated by the shabak?

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                                                                                            :fist:

It's terrible what happened, however, crazy era we're in. Dor HaQueerlev!

• Gold Star JTF Member
I am a shomer torah & mitzvos & so is Yerusha I know him for 40 years & I can vouch for it.

And your point is what?

• Gold Star JTF Member
It is due to incompetence of the police. There is no hint of conspirasy and no rational motive for shabak to facilitate that incident.

If his jail sentence ended 2 weeks later, he would have waited until next year's event.  I can't see how it's police incompetence. (and there are MANY people accusing of that, not just Zelhar).  Zelhar, The justice system set a penalty and he served it, what is the police supposed to do?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
And your point is what?
My point is I was answering in response to this.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
He should have been removed from Jerusalem during the event. If the police had been better informed that is probably what they would have done. There was evidence for intent since he gave a public interview in charedi radio where he urged people to stop the parade and he said (I'm paraphrasing from memory) if many people will come they could stop it with their protest and blockage, but if it is just a few, then extreme action is needed.
If his jail sentence ended 2 weeks later, he would have waited until next year's event.  I can't see how it's police incompetence. (and there are MANY people accusing of that, not just Zelhar).  Zelhar, The justice system set a penalty and he served it, what is the police supposed to do?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
He should have been removed from Jerusalem during the event. If the police had been better informed that is probably what they would have done. There was evidence for intent since he gave a public interview in charedi radio where he urged people to stop the parade and he said (I'm paraphrasing from memory) if many people will come they could stop it with their protest and blockage, but if it is just a few, then extreme action is needed.

There's a couple major events in Israel I wish had not happened. This is not one of them. I once convinced a black anti-semite who had been disrespected by some Chassidisher (as her justification), and while I managed to get the right responses to everything she said, in response to "the religious control Israel", I said "they have a homo parade in Jerusalem" and I could have lost her with that one, she said "well i guess the holy land isn't really that holy".

10 of these guys are better than 1 pro-gay missionary in Bennett's posse. I agree with his statement there, and don't think cops should harass Jews who make statements like that, it's a legitimate Torah opinion. Either Israel can have pride or the homos, but any city where they parade is shameful. "Oh no the media cried". Who do you think G-d was mad at that day?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Whether Schlissel today had a din rodef whereby he himself could be put to death on the spot without beis din is a Halachic question.

But if there had been a parade of homosexuals and lesbians in the days of old when men were bold eg King David, anyone in that parade, including nominal heterosexual supporters, would have been fair game to be cut down at once, and a Schlissel would likely have been extolled in the Tenach on the same level as Pinchas ben Elazar!

Judaism is a firm believer in COLLECTIVE punishment, something which most Orthodox, including many ostenible Kahanists will not accept! BZK wrote many articles on the subject.