Author Topic: Pro-Settlements and not Pro-"Israel" Should be the test  (Read 657 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Pro-Settlements and not Pro-"Israel" Should be the test
« on: August 19, 2015, 01:45:14 AM »
Many presidential candidates say they are Pro-Israel. Even B.Hussein Obama said and continues to say he is "Pro-Israel" although he supports policies that harm Israel.
If we really want to sift out candidates to see if they are really friendly to Zionism, we have to see how forcefully they stand for Jewish Settlements and Settlers in Judea and Samaria.
So far the actions of Huckabee have shown that compared to others he is more pro-Zionist.
Those who have influence with Cruz or the other candidates should request from them to also show more clearly how they stand on Jewish settlements. I am not calling for them to visit Israel because only righteous non-Jews, "Ger Toshav" and (of course) Jews should visit Israel., but rather I would like the candidate to propose some new laws or actions that show the candidate is clearly on the Zionist side and not just into making politically correct statements that will be ignored upon gaining real power.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Huckabee-all-presidential-candidates-should-visit-all-of-Israel-including-the-settlements-412508

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Pro-Settlements and not Pro-"Israel" Should be the test
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 01:53:32 AM »
After Mike Huckabee,   Rick Santorum probably has the best track record of the candidates on being Pro-Settements.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Pro-Settlements and not Pro-"Israel" Should be the test
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 10:55:07 AM »
I've had someone i though was on my team in a debate defend settlements then turn around and say "there really are crazies, and those are the ones that go to the temple mount".
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge