Author Topic: Europe Refugee Crisis - Biggest Since World War 2  (Read 726 times)

Offline tseeker

• Junior JTFer
Europe Refugee Crisis - Biggest Since World War 2
« on: September 03, 2015, 04:05:39 PM »
There is a huge deluge of refugees bombarding Europe like a plague of locusts. Most of these people are from the Middle East and some are from Africa. Most I would guess are Muslim. It's only a matter of time before Europe absorbs most of them. The spread of Islam in Europe is about to reach beyond epic proportions. Or, one would hope this would have no effect of the islamisation of Europe. One wonders.....
"I understand the Arabs, and they understand me, but neither of us can understand certain Jews" Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Europe Refugee Crisis - Biggest Since World War 2
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 04:24:48 PM »
They are flooding in the continent and I don't see a chance of the EU deporting them or even sealing the borders.

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 06:35:54 PM »
I read that Germany is taking in 1% of it's population.
I bet that 1% is all Muslim.

On the plus side, I notice that the refugee crises has so preoccupied British newspapers that it has knocked out the anti Israel stuff a bit.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2015, 08:04:36 PM »
Refugees are Hashem's plan to destabilize the Gentiles so that life becomes untenable for the overly-comfortable Jews in the Exile as part of the Kibbutz Galuyos, compelling them to flee to Israel in their underpants - and believe me, the Erev Rav who rule Israel won't let them!