Author Topic: MOSLEM ATTACKED BY IRISH PERSON  (Read 6500 times)

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
Re: MOSLEM ATTACKED BY IRISH PERSON
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2007, 07:57:28 AM »
Well the majority of the 65 hellholes are not even theirs but lands that they have usurped off other people. Islam has all but destroyed peoples such as the Assyrians, Chaldeans, Coptics, Maronites, Zorastrians, Berbers,  Armenians and Bahai just to name a few, peoples that had nations in the Middle East that are now controlled by the muslim and arab vermin. Even Arabia isn't exclusively theirs, mohammed (ymach'shmo) and his hordes of muslim cockroaches murdered all the Jews, Christians and pagans in the Arabian peninsula. Medina was a city with many Jews named Yathrib, I demand it back along with all the other Jewish cities they have destroyed and made theirs.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2007, 11:28:09 AM »
The Muslim News editor Ahmed Versi called on the Government and the police to ensure that Muslims and their places of worship are protected in the current hostile climate. “Such Islamophobic attacks should not be tolerated. There are causing further alienation in the community and add to the dangers of radicalizing young people.” Versi warned.

Oh.... I'm shaking..

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2007, 05:59:35 PM »
Muslim men destroyed 75 Christian churches in Kosovo in two days and this was responce in historic city of Nish (one of most important cities in Roman empire long ago)

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2007, 01:54:42 PM »
The Muslim News editor Ahmed Versi called on the Government and the police to ensure that Muslims and their places of worship are protected in the current hostile climate. “Such Islamophobic attacks should not be tolerated. There are causing further alienation in the community and add to the dangers of radicalizing young people.” Versi warned.

Oh.... I'm shaking..

Ahh, the usual cries of victimhood from the muzzies. They have no problem attacking the places of worship of religious minorities in their shiiteholes and have no problem creating a climate of hostility between muslims and non muslims, no, they are very tolerant of that. They alienate themselves and cry victim over that as well. They need to go and force should be used without hesitation when necessary.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2007, 06:52:39 PM »
More from the "heroic" Irish.

http://irish-nationalism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41

Too bad that entire bog of an island isn't under British control still. The "[censored], turned inside out" description of them is accurate.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 06:55:13 PM by AussieJTFer »

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2007, 07:20:30 PM »
im sure this irish person wouldattack a jew also please save the compliments he is probably just another neo nazi

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2007, 09:27:41 PM »
im sure this irish person wouldattack a jew also please save the compliments he is probably just another neo nazi

Exactly, the irish (not Irish-Americans) are hatefilled beasts. Only the Protestants, in particular those in Northern Ireland harbour pro-Israel feelings and should be supported by any Jew and righteous gentile. Forget about the six counties, the entire island should be under British occupation, not that I love the British but the Protestant minority (who are bible believing Christians) are persecuted by the catholics, have their own culture and have as much right to their homeland as the catholics. There should be no irish republican catholics in Northern Ireland, they are just like "Israeli" Arabs as they are working internally for the destruction of their host country, commit the majority of all crime and are violent and vicious in their harbouring and continual support of terrorism and murder. They should be transferred out of Northern Ireland just like the arabs should be transferred out of Israel.
Irish catholicism is by enlarge a very pure form of the catholic theological system and we all know Jews aren't high on the list of catholic love. The Irish secularists are also viciously pro-arab and anti-Jew. The Irish have never been friends of the Jews and never will be.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 09:35:59 PM by AussieJTFer »

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2007, 04:22:11 PM »

Exactly, the irish (not Irish-Americans) are hatefilled beasts. Only the Protestants, in particular those in Northern Ireland harbour pro-Israel feelings and should be supported by any Jew and righteous gentile. Forget about the six counties, the entire island should be under British occupation, not that I love the British but the Protestant minority (who are bible believing Christians) are persecuted by the catholics, have their own culture and have as much right to their homeland as the catholics. There should be no irish republican catholics in Northern Ireland, they are just like "Israeli" Arabs as they are working internally for the destruction of their host country, commit the majority of all crime and are violent and vicious in their harbouring and continual support of terrorism and murder. They should be transferred out of Northern Ireland just like the arabs should be transferred out of Israel.
Irish catholicism is by enlarge a very pure form of the catholic theological system and we all know Jews aren't high on the list of catholic love. The Irish secularists are also viciously pro-arab and anti-Jew. The Irish have never been friends of the Jews and never will be.
I think they hate more Serb than the Jews :(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2007, 10:12:09 PM »
I think they hate more Serb than the Jews

Of course, the Serbs are Orthodox Christians, the croats are catholic, Ireland is still one of the most theocratical catholic nations on earth, it isn't a suprise that they would hate the Serbs. As part of the NATO forces, they were complicit in allowing croatia to force 160,000 Serbs out of Krajina.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 10:14:13 PM by AussieJTFer »

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2007, 10:41:47 PM »
God Bless the Irish!

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2007, 03:40:15 PM »
A police spokesman told The Muslim News that a 40-year old man had been arrested and charged with grievous bodily harm and assault

I still can't understand why he was arrested.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2007, 03:49:33 PM »
I knew the guy who got attacked. He is the father of my friend at school.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2007, 07:57:20 PM »
aussieJTFer, you want to deport Catholics from Ulster? Like Arabs from Israel? Go [censored] yourself. Ireland has and always will belong to the Irish (Catholic, Protestant and dissenter) just as Israel belongs to the Jewish people. Chaim has even supported the Unity of Ireland.

The Loyalists in Northern Ireland are also the best friends of the neo-nazi's, national front, BNP, C-18 have in Britain. Wasn't it Ian Paisley who bashed the Ulster Unionist party for having a Jewish member Harold Smith? You don't have a [censored] clue what you are talking about. As for Sinn Fein, the PIRA, and the Republic of Ireland they are all tratiors. The ROI is still the Free State, it is a puppet of London and always has been. The Sinn Fein and IRA leadership have been taken over by leftist tratiors (that is why they are sympathetic to the Arabs bc they are idiot leftists not a bunch of jew haters) who have gone the same way as the Free Staters and are now administering British rule in Ireland in Stormont. True decent Irish people have no real political leaders that represent them. 

Offline Ellie

• New JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2007, 08:40:25 PM »
In response to the rather sweeping comments by some posters on this thread about Irish Catholics, I would point out that not all Protestant sects are exactly Jew friendly either, I'll have you know!  In fact, some are overly Islam tolerant, a deadly stance generally speaking, to say the least.

That country is my homeland, ie, the North, to be precise so I speak from first-hand knowledge.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2007, 01:11:15 PM »

Wait Sarah your part Irish did one hand  hit the other hand :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2007, 05:11:15 PM »

I'm not half irish, just have a fractional amount of irish blood in me. Its more like my little finger poking me in the eye.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2007, 05:48:09 PM »
This wasn't Islamophobia. It was merely "self defense"!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2007, 05:53:21 PM »

I'm not half irish, just have a fractional amount of irish blood in me. Its more like my little finger poking me in the eye.
:-\ That can hurt
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2007, 05:57:33 PM »

The lil Irish are mighty people!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2007, 05:58:22 PM »

The lil Irish are mighty people!
LOL and the Scots O0

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2007, 06:10:49 PM »
The main and most famous irish singer, Jean Bono (?),
from the group "U2" (USTASHA 2 ?),
was a great supporter of NAZIBOSNOMUSLIMS AND NAZICROATS,
rabidly hating Serbs.
irish, as well as english, have proven to be hitlerosensitive.
I agree with AussieJTFer.
catholics and muslims in war with one another is God-Given.
As a Serb (and you should also, as Jews),
I appreciate this very much...

Cheers.

:)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2007, 06:12:23 PM »
Sinn Fein was established by the Jew hater Griffith. The IRA have just become leftists?? Why have they been supplying weapons and training to the PLO murderers and butchers of Jews for decades now? I don't care about Ian Paisley, he is an old arsehole and has sold out his own anyway. I also don't particulary care for a bunch of British nazi schmucks like combat 18, most people that I spoke to when I was in Belfast a year ago hate them and are ashamed to have ever had an association with them. It has been the Irish and IRA who have physically supplied the weapons of murder to the PLO nazis which have killed Jews. It is the republicans who are proud of being "brothers" with the modern day nazis, the PLO and the Hamas. It is the Irish republicans that paint huge wall murals proclaiming that gaza is "the world's biggest concentration camp". It is the Irish republicans that fly the PLO nazi flags, the modern day equivalent of the swastika flag. It is the Irish who have formed some sort of "kinship" with the PLO arabs and have compared themselves to them. It is Ireland which is the most pro-PLO nazi country in Europe today and it is Northern Ireland which is one of the few countries in Europe where more than a handful of people actually support the state of Israel, granted that many don't but the percentage is higher than those in the ROI by a long way. It is the Irish who continually condemn Israel and her security wall at the UN long after even Egypt had ceased bringing up the issue. Who do you reckon I'll be supporting, those that fly the nazi PLO flag and are responsible for the murder of thousands of Jews or their enemies?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 06:17:12 PM by AussieJTFer »

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2007, 06:21:29 PM »
LET THEM IRISH TASTE ON THEIR OWN SOIL
WHAT AN ISLAMONGREL NEIGHBORHOOD IS.

SINCE IRISH SUPPORTED NAZISLAM ON
BOTH SERBIAN AND ISRAELI SOILS...

...I SAY TO IRISH NAZISLAMIC SUPPORTERS :
S..K OUR NON-MUSLIM/NON-CATHOLIC D..K !!!

AND DIE SUFFOCATED.

IRELAND
AND ITS MUSLIM "population" DOWN.
SERBIA AND ISRAEL UP.

"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
"Serbian Gussars"
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2007, 06:28:16 PM »
What the hell there are loads of Irish people who are for Israel.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2007, 06:36:24 PM »
There are other loads of irish who are not.

::)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Serbian Gussars"
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc