Author Topic: Arabs laugh, curse and spit on Jewish stabbing victim in Jerusalem (2 videos)  (Read 2093 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please publicize these important videos everywhere possible.

In English:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=U7ax9tQhxU4

In Hebrew:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=BEooXFeJrtA

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
http://www.timesofisrael.com/i-yelled-for-help-and-they-spit-at-me-says-victim-of-jerusalem-attack/
‘I yelled for help and they spat at me,’ says victim of Jerusalem attackAdele Banita gives harrowing account of terror assault in which her husband Aharon and Old City resident Nehemia Lavi were murdered, and she was badly wounded
BY TIMES OF ISRAEL STAFF
October 4, 2015,

Adele Banita, one of the victims of Saturday night’s terror attack in Jerusalem Old City, gave a harrowing account of how the deadly stabbing assault unfolded and how her cries for help were ignored as her husband lay fatally wounded on the floor and she herself was stabbed.

“I yelled ‘please help me!’ and they just spat at me,” said Banita of the surrounding Palestinian shopkeepers whom she said looked on and did nothing as Palestinian terrorist Muhannad Halabi attacked her and her family in an alleyway near Lion’s Gate in the Old City.

The Banitas’ two-year-old son was also lightly injured in the attack. Their infant girl was unharmed.

Banita was taken in serious condition to Hadassah Hospital Ein Kerem in Jerusalem where she underwent emergency surgery overnight Saturday-Sunday. She regained consciousness on Sunday. Her husband died of his wounds at Shaare Zedek Hospital shortly after the attack.

“When we got back from the Western Wall, we felt that something wasn’t right,” she told Ynet from her hospital bed Sunday.

“We started walking fast but the terrorist emerged from one of the stores and lunged at us and started stabbing my husband. My husband is a strong man and started fighting him, he punched him in the face. At that point, the terrorist started stabbing me. Then he went back to my husband and stabbed him again and again. I also fought him, I tried to take away the knife, but I failed,” she recounted.

Banita said Palestinian youths who saw the attack laughed and cursed at her as she yelled for help.

She said that one of them slapped her and another laughed in her face and told her to “drop dead” when she told him she’d give him a million shekels if he helped her get away with her two babies.

“They saw that we were with two baby carriages,” she said.

Banita — stabbed, bleeding and losing consciousness fast — said she used her last ounces of energy to run toward security forces for help.

“I said ‘I’m hurt, my husband is stabbed and my two babies are there alone,’ then I lost consciousness,” she said.

Nehemia Lavi, 41, an Old City resident who heard the screams, came to help and he too was stabbed and killed by the terrorist.

Lavi and Banita were laid to rest Sunday at the Givat Shaul cemetery in Jerusalem.

In video footage that emerged from the attack, Halabi, a 19-year-old resident of al-Bireh near Ramallah, can briefly be seen lunging at one of his victims — it’s not clear who — and wrestling him to the ground. Adele’s screams can be heard as well as a baby’s wails. The video ends with the sound of gunshots. Throughout, shopkeepers and people can be seen either looking on or running away.

At the end of the video, one man nonchalantly takes a sip of his soft drink as he looks on.

The terrorist was shot dead by security forces at the scene.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Chaim you got to hear this video of Josh Hasten who was almost lynched by Palestinian terrorists
Josh Hasten details how weak Bibi is to Arab terrorism. A must hear.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHGv8lDGYZM&feature=youtu.be

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
JDL is more needed in Israel that it was in New York. Patrol the highways and the Arab areas Jews have to run through. You make facts on the ground by killing those attempting these acts, and when Jews aren't afraid to go anywhere in Israel, they go everywhere and move in.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Palestinians supporting killing Israeli parents infront of their children.
Hey Leftist Jews still think Kahane was wrong.
What sick evil people these Palestinians are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFjWFXC6kXY
PLO official: Killing Israeli parents of 4 children is "national duty"

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                               :fist:

The cursed Fakestinians have to leave Israel or be slaughtered,
 "They Must Go!"

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Chaim everything Kahane said is coming true more and more.
We have Palestinian thugs supporting Arab terrorists and yet Chaim is barred from Israel.
Someone explain this insanity to me.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4709051,00.html
Violent clashes break out throughout Arab towns in Israel
Clashes break out in Arab towns in Israel in solidarity with Palestinians, and as a reaction to video showing female terrorist being shot in Afula.
Hasan Shaalan, Ilana Curiel, Roi Yanovsky
Published:    10.09/15

Friday night was marked by widespread rioting in solidarity with Palestinians, and due to anger at the shooting a female terrorist across Arab towns in the north, Galilee, and the triangle area.

Follow Ynetnews on Facebook and Twitter

Dozens of youths, some masked, set fires to tires and threw rocks at security forces in Nazareth on Friday night.  Police forces were deployed at the scene. Multiple arrests were reported in Sakhnin, while youths were reportedly throwing stones and clashing with police forces in Kfara Kana.

Clashes in Nazereth

Friday night was also marred by a spat of incidents in East Jerusalem. Palestinians threw firebombs at a border police force in the Jerusalem neighborhood of A Tur. The troops conducted accurate fire against a terrorist holding a firebomb which immediately threatened the force. The force identified a direct hit on the man's leg.

Clashes in the southern town of Rahat
Clashes in the southern town of Rahat

Two Palestinian minors were also arrested for throwing stones at police, while clashes were reported in the Muslim Quarter of the Old City.

Five masked men were arrested for allegedly throwing firebombs and stones towards security forces in Taybeh. Large police forces led by the Sharon district commander, Commander Kobi Shabtai, and commander of the Kedma station, Commander David Pilo.

Dozens of youths gathered at the entrance to the Arab city of Sakhnin, and set fire to tires and blocked the access road to the town. Police forces arrived on the scene and prevented the situation from devolving.

Clashes in Nazareth (Photo: Mohammed Shinawi)
Later on Friday two firebombs were thrown at vehicles on route 65 between 'Ara and Ar'ara. Two youths were arrested on suspicion of throwing the firebombs.

Clashes in Taybeh

"We will act against anyone who seeks to disrupt the order, break the law, or endanger the public, like in previous instances, and we will take expedited and serious legal steps against them," the police said.

Protests in Nazareth (Photo: AFP)
Protests in Nazareth (Photo: AFP)

Women were also present among the masked youths who were throwing rocks. "We want to be a part of the struggle against the Israeli police and government crimes," one of the woman said. "We decided to take to the roads alongside the others in the struggle for Al Aqsa and against the killing."

Police in Taybeh

The woman reacted to the shooting of the female terrorist after she attempted to stab a security guard in Afula on Friday morning, saying, "Tomorrow they will shoot us. We will continue the struggle until we are victorious. We can accomplish our goals with rocks."

US Reaction

The United States issued a formal reaction to the increasing violence on Friday, with a state department spokesman saying they "consider the violence in East Jerusalem to be acts of terrorism."

The department's spokesman John Kirby told reporters the United States "condemns in the strongest possible terms violence against both Israeli and Palestinian citizens."

"We consider these violent acts that we're talking about specifically here acts of terror ... this terrorism," he said.
 Reuters contributed to this article.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
You tried you failed. But then Islam is a failed philosophy
627 CE in Medina when the Arabs slaughtered us because we declined to convert
628 CE in Khayber when the Arabs slaughtered us because we declined to convert
As Islam spread so did the slaughter of Jews and other non-Muslims.
1013 CE in Cordoba where the Arabs slaughtered us for being Jews
1033 CE when the Moroccans slaughtered us because we had our own city
1035 CE in Fez where we were slaughtered for being Jews
1066 CE in Granada where the Arabs slaughtered us for being Jews
1090 CE in Granada where the Arabs slaughtered us for being Jews
1146 CE in Marrakech where we were slaughtered for being Jews
1146 CE in Sijilmasa where we were slaughtered for being Jews
1146 CE in Fez where we were slaughtered for being Jews
1232 CE in Marrakech where we were slaughtered for being Jews
1247 CE in Menkes where we were slaughtered for being Jews
1275 CE in Fez where we were slaughtered for being Jews
1465 CE in Fez where we were slaughtered for being Jews
1492 CE in Touat where we were slaughtered for being Jews
1517 CE in Hebron were the Turks slaughtered us because we were Jews
1517 CE in Tzfat were the Turks slaughtered us because we were Jews?
1660 CE in Tiberias where the Druze slaughtered us for being Jews
1736 CE in Alger where we were slaughtered for being Jews
1776 CE in Basra when the Arabs slaughtered us because we declined to convert
1779 CE in Jaffa where the French slaughtered us for being Jews
1790 CE in Tetuan where we were slaughtered for being Jews
1785 CE in Tripoli where the Arabs slaughtered us for being Jews
1805 CE in Alger where we were slaughtered for being Jews
1815 CE in Alger where we were slaughtered for being Jews
1828 CE in Baghdad where the Arabs slaughtered us for being Jews
1830 CE in Tabriz where the Arabs slaughtered us for being Jews
1830 CE in Alger where we were slaughtered for being Jews
1834 CE in Hebron where the Egyptians slaughtered us for being Jews
1838 CE in Tzfat where the Arabs slaughtered us for being Jews
1839 CE in Mashhad where the Arabs slaughtered us for being Jews
1864 CE in Marrakech where we were slaughtered for being Jews
1867 CE in Barfurush where we were slaughtered for being Jews
1869 CE in Tunis where we were slaughtered for being Jews
1875 CE in Demnat where we were slaughtered for being Jews
1897 CE in Tripolitania where we were slaughtered for being Jews
1910 CE in Shiraz when the Arabs slaughtered for being Jews
1912 CE in Fez where we were slaughtered for being Jews
1925 CE in Damascus where the Turks slaughtered us for being Jews
1934 CE in Constantine where the Arabs slaughtered us for being Jews
1941 CE in Baghdad where the Arabs slaughtered us for being Jews

In 1947 in Aden and Aleppo because Jews declared an independent country

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
The Palestinians insist on never to stop waging their war of terror and then whine and cry when Israel fights back. Poor little Pal rock thrower gets shot dead. Poor little Pal knife stabber gets shot. Poor little Pal terrorists are discriminated against. Move to an Arab country where that behavior is normal. Ooops, that behavior is not acceptable anywhere and no Arab country wants the Palestinians either.

So what does a country like Israel do with a corrupt, criminal, hate filled people like these Palestinians? How do you dislodge Arab squatters on Israeli land? How do you convince barbarians to act civilized? Is the answer to return to them what their abhorrent behavior has cost them? Is the answer to make them citizens? The answer is to shoot dead all the Pals whose criminal behavior harms Jews

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2015/10/08/white-house-neutral-on-palestinian-terror-attacks-on-israelis/
White House neutral on Palestinian terror attacks on Israelis
By Jennifer Rubin
October 8

There has been a horrible spate of Palestinian terrorism in Israel, including such horrifying scenes as this:

Yedioth Ahronoth’s Nahum Barnea offers a first-hand account of the Old City stabbing on Wednesday morning by a female assailant.

“It was 10:40 a.m., yesterday morning. I walked on Hagai street, accompanied by a resident of the Old City who was witness to the murderous attack on Saturday night. I wanted to understand what exactly happened there when a terrorist attacked Aharon Banita and his wife Adele, where she ran to, in whose ears she screamed ‘help!’… Suddenly we heard a woman’s piercing scream, an almost inhuman scream in its power, and a few moments later the sound of a gunshot.”

Israel Hayom reported on Israeli women Liat Ohana of Kiryat Gat and Rivi Lev-Ohayon of Tekoa:

“I entered my house with my groceries and as I was about to close the door, I felt a hit. The terrorist opened the door with a huge bang with his gun. He grabbed my shirt and I saw my life flash before my eyes,” says Ohana. Ohana said the terrorist, armed with an M-16 he took from an IDF soldier, then entered the kitchen to find a knife. Ohana said she believed the gun was not loaded. Ohana then scuffled with the Palestinian, and said she “fought like a lion.” She then managed to run out of the house with her mother.

Lev-Ohayon, who was attacked by a mob in the West Bank, said, “By a miracle, I was saved from a lynching. In the moments when they attacked me I told myself: ‘This is it. I’m dead. The girls will have no mother.’ I have three little girls. I felt that I must try to save myself for my family.” Lev-Ohayon suffered head and hand injuries, and various cuts.

Then there is this, recounted by columnist Ruthie Blum:

The stabbing of an Israeli family by a 19-year-old Ramallah resident and Jerusalem law student — culminating in the death of 22-year-old Aharon Bennett and 41-year-old Rabbi Nehemia Lavi, who came to the rescue; the critical wounding of 21-year-old Adele Bennett; the injury to the couple’s two-year-old boy and trauma to their physically unscathed baby daughter — was not merely brutal. It was documented on the cellphones of Arab onlookers, who laughed and spit at the young mother covered in blood, begging for help as she tried to flee the scene with a knife wedged in her shoulder.

The uptick in Palestinian terror began a week ago when a Hamas terror cell killed Eitam Henkin and his wife, Naama, while the couple’s four children sat in the car. When stabbings continued in the Old City, the Israelis temporarily limited access to the Temple Mount.

You will notice a few things. The attackers are Palestinians. The victims are Israeli Jews (including police officers) or, in one case, an American journalist. And third, the media treat “violence” or the “spiral of violence” as something with a will of its own. CNN’s report is typical: “The spike in violence between Palestinians and Israelis shows no signs of abating, with three stabbing attacks reported Thursday.” But wait, isn’t that violence by Palestinians against Israelis? Oh, yes:

In Tel Aviv, a female Israeli soldier was stabbed with a screwdriver, allegedly by a Palestinian. Another soldier shot the attacker dead, Israel police spokeswoman Luba Samri told CNN. The attack left four people lightly wounded, including the soldier.

In the Kiryat Arba settlement in the West Bank city of Hebron, an Israeli man was in serious condition after being stabbed in the stomach, Samri said. Israeli security forces are still looking for that attacker.

Earlier Thursday, a Palestinian stabbed an ultra-Orthodox Jewish student, 25, in Jerusalem, wounding him seriously, police said. A 19-year-old Palestinian from the Shuafat refugee camp has been arrested in that attack at a light rail station near Jerusalem’s main police headquarters.

These are the latest in a series of knife and gun attacks on Israelis, many concentrated in Jerusalem, the city that both sides claim as their capital. Four Israelis were killed in two attacks last week.

So you would expect the Obama administration, which shares a common goal of fighting terrorism, to issue a tough-minded statement and show solidarity with Israel. You’d be wrong. On Saturday, a State Department spokesman, not even Secretary of State John Kerry, issued a statement epitomizing moral equivalency, and thereby misleading the country and the world as to what is occurring: “The United States strongly condemns all acts of violence, including the ‎tragic stabbing in the Old City of Jerusalem today that left two victims dead and two injured. We call for all perpetrators of violence to be swiftly brought to justice. We are very concerned about mounting tensions in the West Bank and Jerusalem, including the Haram al Sharif/Temple Mount, and call on all sides to take affirmative steps to restore calm and avoid escalating the situation.” All sides? Who are the perpetrators?

Subsequent statements from the State Department were equally lacking in clarity. On Monday: “Well, you saw we — as we put out a statement I think yesterday, we strongly condemn all acts of violence. We’re very concerned about mounting tensions in the West Bank and Jerusalem, including the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount area, and call on all sides to take affirmative steps to restore calm and avoid escalating the situation.” On Tuesday, when asked about Israeli accommodations to reopen access to the Temple Mount, a spokesman said that was a step in the right direction.

No condemnation of terrorism. No issuance of warnings to Palestinian leaders of their obligations not to incite violence. No solidarity with our ally Israel. This all follows reports that, in a peevish show of disrespect, the White House ordered at least one top official not to attend the prime minister’s United Nations speech. And then there are the former ambassador to the United Nations Michael Oren and former Obama adviser Dennis Ross — who both confirm in their respective books the administration was vindictive and hostile toward Israel. It is almost as though this president does not like or have any empathy for our one democratic ally in the region.

And you wonder why our enemies don’t fear us and our friends don’t trust us?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Pretty soon the traitors and enemies of Israel will pay for what they have done.  The Lord will redeem his people and he will be the ultimate ruler!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
The shame of it all is that Arabs are treated as good as Jews, plus they have freedom, and are given electricity free.   Nothing  like biting the hand that feeds you in their war on the Jewish people.