Author Topic: Defense Minister Ya’alon Blames Jews for Arab Muslim Terrorist Attacks  (Read 654 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Re: Defense Minister Ya’alon Blames Jews for Arab Muslim Terrorist Attacks
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 10:26:12 PM »
This is crazy.
I'm guessing Netanyahu told Ya'alon to say this.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 10:46:22 PM »
It's time for a real revolution. It isn't left and right, those are economic and social issues, the Bolsheviks say whoever wants Arabs to win is left, and whoever wants to kill all the Arabs in the world is right. It's survival.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2015, 05:43:22 AM »
 lot of protest in Israel streets the last was when jew freaks descended onto tel aviv square to protest burned house scam  shouted "jews are bad" in same line that  ayalan barking dog threaten democracy  that wave of violence was planned he enters the second phase that is to lay blame on the Jews in order to implement scheme unleash more terror on Jewish ghetto towns.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2015, 06:38:29 AM »
lot of protest in Israel streets the last was when jew freaks descended onto tel aviv square to protest burned house scam  shouted "jews are bad" in same line that  ayalan barking dog threaten democracy  that wave of violence was planned he enters the second phase that is to lay blame on the Jews in order to implement scheme unleash more terror on Jewish ghetto towns.

I have no idea what that was. Maybe you'd like to repeat it in Yiddish, and I'll google translate myself?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge