Author Topic: Muslims In Israel  (Read 433 times)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Muslims In Israel
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 03:23:51 PM »
This is supposed to happen in the last days.   The evil denies Christians and Jews their rights, especially to worship the true God of this earth.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Muslims In Israel
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 09:51:24 PM »
This is supposed to happen in the last days.   The evil denies Christians and Jews their rights, especially to worship the true God of this earth.

I don't see a purpose to anything you do here other than self-promotion, for reasons that escape me, or missionizing. How about not commenting on things you don't care about, and if you care about the topic, read it first. You clearly aren't getting much information out of this, because you aren't even reading anything, no critical thinking, because you're just making generic statements of belief that require no thought, and the only thing I can see you actually promoting is your religion, now more cleverly through implication.

To comment on the topic instead of making an unrelated generic statement of faith, "Several Muslim students gathered". It's true, 99% of muslim in Israel make the rest look terrible. It wouldn't be very fair to the 1% if we kicked them out. There will be more dead Jews than "moderate muslims" (meaning, muslims that don't practice their holy commandment for murder- not necessarily disobeying the "spirit of the law" that is theologically outlined to end in global domination) if they stay. They must go, send these "several" ones out first so we don't get misled as to who's fighting us.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge