Author Topic: Ted Cruz gives best answer EVER on amnesty for illegal aliens (new JTF video)  (Read 1105 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please publicize this important video everywhere possible.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jNW1uCDRL1w

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
OK WICKED EXIT THING. Right words right sounds. "You don't have to be Jewish to join" though, I'll repeat again, has no marketing value. I study this. Inclusivity isn't a selling point for anyone, you can see my previous post on the topic. You're right in thinking that they might think it's for Jews only though. Hindus for Cruz would not appeal to Americans to join, even if they agree with everything they say. So i don't know what to replace that with, maybe say "we can save the nation if Americans help our movement by joining" (<-3 useful shorter catch phrases in one (not useful) for completeness) or something, run some ideas and ill comment, if you care.

But anyways, very cool and professionally done at the end, I'm impressed.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                      :fist:

Sheldon Adelson should back Ted Cruz  instead of Marco Rubio. Let's pray
 that Ted Cruz wins and convince everyone to support and vote for him. He's
 a magnificent conservative and will most definitely be the greatest President in US
 history!

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
OK WICKED EXIT THING. Right words right sounds. "You don't have to be Jewish to join" though, I'll repeat again, has no marketing value. I study this. Inclusivity isn't a selling point for anyone, you can see my previous post on the topic. You're right in thinking that they might think it's for Jews only though. Hindus for Cruz would not appeal to Americans to join, even if they agree with everything they say. So i don't know what to replace that with, maybe say "we can save the nation if Americans help our movement by joining" (<-3 useful shorter catch phrases in one (not useful) for completeness) or something, run some ideas and ill comment, if you care.

But anyways, very cool and professionally done at the end, I'm impressed.

"You don't have to be Jewish to join" is a welcoming for now Jews who support the Jewish struggle. Study whatever you like.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
"You don't have to be Jewish to join" is a welcoming for now Jews who support the Jewish struggle. Study whatever you like.

You're still really sore about that pic huh. It has that purpose, and no marketing purpose, and therefore its main purpose of creating appeal leading to action is not being maximized. The same information can be presented in a way that will make people want to join, not create the feeling that "it's OK if they join".

I found that remark condescending and dismissive in a passive-aggressive way. Your point in the first sentence is that I do not want non-Jews to join the forum, which is fairly obvious to me based on the fact that you felt the need to inform me of the purpose of the statement after i said it, and make it really heartfelt to try and guilt-trip me into changing my noninclusive ways. After that I'm not sure why you have to bring up my expertise, beyond the need to put my idea down.

Since you didn't actually comment directly on anything I said, these comments are completely useless, but anyways stop with the offended hostility, it is impossible for me to like someone that dislikes me, so please go back to being neutral, or I'll play your game too, but although no one takes this seriously, I'm better at it than you.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Rather than present my theory on why you felt the need to say "study whatever you like" as if what I study doesn't matter, why don't you go ahead and say what you mean, instead of beating around the bush with half insults like a 16 year old girl in heat.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Cruz is 100% right on all accounts.    Our immigration laws have been broken by a lawless President, HE HAS SHREDDED THE CONSTITUTION.    This push for diversity allowing all different religions, cultures, and races in the country is a perfect formula for war, trying to intermingle different cultures who resent one another.  You cannot force different races to live together peacefully, sooner or later there will be conflict.  Its like trying to force lions, wolves, bears, and sheep to live together, they always gravitate to their own kind.  They resent others views and will try to dominate.  Daniel  11:24 says "And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of the potters clay, and part of Iron.  THE KINGDOM SHALL BE DIVIDED.  THIS IS ANOTHER ATTEMPT BY OBAMA DO DIVIDE AND DESTROY THE UNITED STATES BY CHANGING THE DEMOGRAPHICS.  WAKE UP PEOPLE.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
"If Republicans join the Democrats on amnesty, We will loose.   Totally Unpolitically Correct!  Controlling and monitoring the borders is NOT anti Immigrant."  Every sovereign nation has to secure its borders!"