Author Topic: Naive Liberals  (Read 1031 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Naive Liberals
« on: December 27, 2015, 11:21:16 PM »
The sad thing about this is that the world needs more generous, kind people who are willing to give of themselves to help others, but there are a lot of evil people in the world too who will prey on such kindness. I do think it's important to help other people but it's also important to have some wisdom when you do that.

http://newobserveronline.com/south-african-leftists-driven-off-farm-by-refugees/

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Naive Liberals
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 12:43:49 PM »
The Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.  Blessed is the man who doesn't walk in the counsel of the wicked, or stand in the way of sinners, or sit in the seat of mockers.  But his delight is in the Law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night.  He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither.  Whatever he does prospers.    Psalm 1:1-3.  Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain on the vine.   John 15:4.   Those who do not know God are destined to fail eventually.