Author Topic: Ted Nugent Goes Jew-bashing  (Read 2510 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Ted Nugent Goes Jew-bashing
« on: February 09, 2016, 02:35:01 PM »
I'm interested to know what you guys think of this?

My view is that it is inexcusable as Mr Nugent could research a little further and find out these lowlife self hating kapos are no Israel-firsters. But all or nearly all of these Judenrat Kapos claim to be "zionist" to some degree so I can see how they manage to confuse gentiles and foster anti-semitism.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/09/ted-nugent-blasted-by-jewish-groups-and-gun-owners-over-facebook-post-on-jews-and-gun-control/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Ted Nugent Goes Jew-bashing
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 03:42:00 PM »
http://www.jpfo.org/

JPFO official statement on Ted Nugent's statement:

"We are appalled at the insensitivity of Ted Nugent’s recent comments on Facebook and elsewhere. The deeply anti-Semitic comments and prominent positioning of the Israeli flag imagery as a tool of anti-Semitic identification combine to leave us deeply disturbed.

Neither Jews nor the Jewish faith are inherently anti-gun. Aaron Zelman, founder of Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership was far from anti-gun. Many leaders of the right to keep and bear arms movement are, in fact, Jewish.

While Nugent has long been known for outrageous and offensive statements, these latest comments place Nugent clearly over the line."
Alan M Gottlieb
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 03:46:22 PM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ted-nugent-defends-anti-semitic-message-gun-control-article-1.2525295

Right-wing rocker Ted Nugent defended his anti-Semitic post slamming prominent supporters of gun control, bizarrely claiming that anyone with sense knows that "Jews for gun control are Nazis in disguise."

In the original post on the Motor City Madman's Facebook page, the Nuge shared an image of prominent politicians like Michael Bloomberg, Sen. Charles Schumer and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emmanuel under the banner "So who is really behind gun control?" Each photo was accompanied by an Israeli flag.

TED NUGENT'S RECENT HISTORY OF OFFENSIVE REMARKS

The Daily News’ coverage of the post even prompted a backlash among people who normally support “Uncle Ted” — but the 67-year-old gun nut stood by the message.
Ted Nugent’s response to the Daily News. Ted Nugent via Facebook
Ted Nugent’s response to the Daily News.

“Just when you hope that mankind couldnt possibly get any dumber or more dishonest, superFreaks rise to the occasion," Nugent wrote in his new post Monday evening. "What sort of racist prejudiced (piece of sh--) could possibly not know that Jews for guncontrol are nazis in disguise? "NEVER AGAIN!" Anyone? Anyone?? (Are you fu--king kidding me?)”

The Nuge ranted that some of his best friends are Jewish.

“The NEVER AGAIN battlecry was universally embraced by all good people who will make sure another Holocaust never happens again. Freaks have plummeted to whole new low. Plummet on punks. Plummet on. Meanwhile I adjust my yamika at my barmitzva playing my kosher guitar. My dad killed nazis & saved Jews in WWII. Eat me,” he wrote.

One of Nugent’s supporters singled out The News.

“Nugent is correct, you guys at NYDaileynews are the propaganda spreading traitors and fools...” Cynthia Gallagher commented.

Nugent replied, “Bingo.”

Shira Goodman, the executive director of CeaseFirePA, dismissed Nugent's latest post. Her predecessor was among those singled out by the right-wing rocker.

“Our supporters across the board — regardless of race, religion, gender, ethnicity — recognize Nugent's anti-Semitic screed for the hateful bigotry it is. His post today equating those calling for stronger gun laws with Nazis sinks him lower into the pit of hatred and ignorance that is the sanctuary of extremists,” she said.

The politicians singled out in the image did not comment.

But Harvard Law School Prof. Alan Dershowitz — also in the photo array — said he was happy to be associated with the pols.

“I like the company this bigot puts me in. And I admire the flag he places me near,” he previously told The News.

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 05:10:35 PM »
Well Nugent presented a fine set of evil animals however I myself don't understand why he has the Israeli flag there... Half the filthy animals only know Israel when it politically expedient...  It is true however that the uninformed see them as true religious Jews... I think Nugent himself may fall into this uninformed category.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 05:57:33 PM »
This individual supports Trump, that says all you need to know.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 06:06:40 PM »
That may be enough for you however that is not going to cut it with a vast amount of the American people.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2016, 06:47:33 PM »
That may be enough for you however that is not going to cut it with a vast amount of the American people.
It should be enough who isn't a member of the Trump religion. Nugent is no right-wing hero; Debbie Schlussel did a good job of exposing him. This is a sleazy ex-rock star who had a fondness for underage groupies. We should not be embracing him.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2016, 07:25:33 PM »
Come on Ted, All kinds of politicians and left wing groups are for gun control...its not just liberal Jews, why don't you talk about the muslims?   Conservative Jews as well as Christians know that in order to have freedom we must have the right to bear arms!

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2016, 07:41:09 PM »
This is how most  goyim think....Don't ever trust them...History should have taught this to The Jewish people..That includes Ted Cruz and Donald Trump...or any politician...

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2016, 07:51:48 PM »

Nugent endorsed Ted Cruz

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2016, 11:00:13 PM »
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/81411/ted-nugent-announces-he-hates-jews-mocks-the-holocaust-anti-israel/#more-81411

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/1503/the-hypocritical-summer-of-ted-nugent/

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/48944/ted-nugent-deserved-to-be-in-jail-or-dead-long-before-obama-draft-dodging-multi-babydaddy/

At the end of the day when the final  giant financial crash occurs...All those flag waving [censored] that tell you how much they love the Jewish people..They will be the first to blame the Jews...not the blacks or the Mexicans or arabs but the Jews mark my words...Thank G-D Israel has  thermonuclear weapons...

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2016, 01:25:51 PM »
My girl Lisa beat me to it.

Ted Nugent ys"v ipso facto is a Jew hater.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2016, 01:39:54 PM »
I think his first pick was Rick Perry.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2016, 01:42:57 PM »
And what about the issue of prominent Jews fostering antisemitism by associating Judaism with their evil political initiatives?
My girl Lisa beat me to it.

Ted Nugent ys"v ipso facto is a Jew hater.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2016, 02:55:59 PM »
And what about the issue of prominent Jews fostering antisemitism by associating Judaism with their evil political initiatives?
So that makes promoting blood libels OK?  :o

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2016, 04:54:35 PM »
I don't mean to excuse Jew haters and specifically in this case it looks to me like he is looking from the start to blame the Jews. Still it seems to me that for gentiles in the US who know about Jews just from Hollywood and mainstream media, perhaps the impression they get is that Judaism advocates all the evil policies of the left. On top of that most of these so called Jewish figures tend to claim they are pro Israel. Remember what Chaim tells about senator Jesse Helms until he met rabbi Kahane he basically thought Jews are nuts because he supported Israel but all the Jews he knew hated him and tried to get him lose his seat.
So that makes promoting blood libels OK?  :o

Online Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2016, 05:03:29 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                       :fist:

Ted Nugent is supporting Donald Trump because he promises to be the greatest 'con job'
President ever. If Ted Nugent was a 'real' conservative, he would support Ted Cruz.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2016, 08:01:37 PM »

That sounds like a cop out. Jew haters will use any excuse to justify their Jew hatred.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2016, 11:35:23 PM »
What a shame. As it turns out, he will get so extreme that he will turn into a leftist before he dies of cancer.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2016, 02:01:44 AM »
WOW!  I had no idea!  He's as classic an anti-Semite as you can get.  Death can't come soon enough for this piece of filth.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2016, 07:03:08 AM »
I am more concerned about non Jew hater. Normal people that could be allies if they didn't think Jews stand against their values.
That sounds like a cop out. Jew haters will use any excuse to justify their Jew hatred.