Author Topic: Uk and the eu  (Read 1676 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Uk and the eu
« on: February 20, 2016, 04:12:38 AM »
Im in the big leave, what is jtfs position from a neutral standpoint?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Uk and the eu
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 05:34:40 AM »
I think Brtain should welcome all the immigrants it can get from Poland and other east European that are EU member countries.  The Brits seem so worried about Polish immigrants and oblivious to third world parasites from Africa the Middle East and South Asia.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 08:38:00 AM »
I think Brtain should welcome all the immigrants it can get from Poland and other east European that are EU member countries.  The Brits seem so worried about Polish immigrants and oblivious to third world parasites from Africa the Middle East and South Asia.

Its not the polish immigrants, its the non eu immigrants that crazy leaders in say sweeden and germany allow in from syria, africa etc. Once they get a eu passport they can travel anywhere freely.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2016, 11:06:57 AM »
I haven't been following the details too closely but from what I red it seems they agreed on meassures to limit immigrants from EU countries that I understand are EU citizens. I have read no word about so called asylum seekers.

Ultimately the reason the UK can't and won't stop the wave of migrants is their own self weakness and inability to use strict measure for fear of being labled as racist/biggot and also there are various European and International agreements that bar expolsion of asylum seekers and that won't change in the case of a brexit.

Its not the polish immigrants, its the non eu immigrants that crazy leaders in say sweeden and germany allow in from syria, africa etc. Once they get a eu passport they can travel anywhere freely.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 07:51:56 AM »
I haven't been following the details too closely but from what I red it seems they agreed on meassures to limit immigrants from EU countries that I understand are EU citizens. I have read no word about so called asylum seekers.

Ultimately the reason the UK can't and won't stop the wave of migrants is their own self weakness and inability to use strict measure for fear of being labled as racist/biggot and also there are various European and International agreements that bar expolsion of asylum seekers and that won't change in the case of a brexit.

Incorrect. Due to the eu, you have to have free movement of labour, which means in term uncontrolled immigration.  Which also means lower wages.