Author Topic: Jed bush endorses cruz  (Read 990 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Jed bush endorses cruz
« on: March 23, 2016, 01:43:37 PM »
Geat win in utah. Cruz lost arizona due to early voting. Good endorsement which will weaken kasuch even further.

Interestingly depite it being a three horse race john kasich still came 4th, behind rubio in arizona.how this clown thinking he will win a convention?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Jed bush endorses cruz
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 02:35:10 PM »
So all of the Rhinos politicians are endorsing Cruz.  Hopefully it will help him beat Trump or create a contested convention which will not serve Trump well.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 05:35:48 PM »
So all of the Rhinos politicians are endorsing Cruz.  Hopefully it will help him beat Trump or create a contested convention which will not serve Trump well.
The fact that the rhino republicans are endorsing Cruz does not sit well with me... As my grandmother use to tell me when the devil rubs your back he is looking to get your soul... I am not so sure Cruz will not be a creature of the system by the time they are done with him... With a contested convention you get Hillery or whatever democrat they choose if she is unable to run come next November... With a contested convention the establishment republicans are done and the party is fractured for years to come... I and many other republicans are not going to settle for an installed party hack... The Republicans better hope Cruz or Trump get the required number.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Chiram

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 01:32:52 AM »
Trump will lose to Hillary in the general, so establishment Republicans are rallying Cruz in order to stay relevant.

Jeb's endorsement is encouraging as a sign that Cruz's campaign is approaching critical mass.

Like a political judoka, Ted has brilliantly used the media blackout in his favor.

European press has been trashing Trump for months and propping up Hillary, refusing to even mention Ted in most articles.

This has left Cruz untarnished in the eyes of the World, allowing him to emerge as a strong nominee.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 10:07:48 AM »
I was surprised about this, but its about time these Rinos get behind who will really reform this nation....they should be thinking about their families and the state of the nation, not their own personal gain, or positions.