Author Topic: I guess there are quite a few black folks stumping for Trump  (Read 2138 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I guess there are quite a few black folks stumping for Trump
« on: April 02, 2016, 07:31:17 PM »
I see Pastor Manning is for Trump and now I have come across Diamond and Silk  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: I guess there are quite a few black folks stumping for Trump
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 11:11:01 PM »
Those are two of the most annoying mammies I've ever seen.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 11:35:26 PM »
I see Pastor Manning is for Trump and now I have come across Diamond and Silk  :::D

The ' Doctor of Common Sense'  is also supporting Donald Trump.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2016, 03:17:09 AM »
Well that's disappointing but I hope they will back Cruz if he wins the GOP race and Trumps runs as a 3rd party spoiler.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 05:09:55 AM »
The ' Doctor of Common Sense'  is also supporting Donald Trump.
Interesting, I think I saw him once before as I was looking around on the web but only watched a short portion of the video... Last summer I was in Walmart buying some household supplies and while waiting on line to pay I overheard a black fellow talking to the cashier about how the president was just not what he was cracked up to be... He went on to say he and many other black folks were not happy with how things are going and Hillery was going to have a big problem if Trump eventually became the nominee ... It sounded like he was being sarcastic as the conversation went on but I was quite surprised when he said that he and a great many black folks would support Trump and not get behind the Democrats and Hillery... At the time I thought he was just busting chops with  all the white folks there on line but it seems he was on to a trend as far as the black community goes.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2016, 05:20:10 AM »
Well that's disappointing but I hope they will back Cruz if he wins the GOP race and Trumps runs as a 3rd party spoiler.
I don't believe Trump would run 3 party if Cruz were actually to get the required number of delegate votes to give him the clear  nomination... I do see Trump running third party if the party tries to install someone at the convention... I am sure however that party choice will not be Cruz.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2016, 11:53:20 AM »
It is clear that the nominee must be one of the two contenders Trump or Cruz. Barring some sort of extreme cases (ill health, criminal indictment etc.) that takes one of them out, it has to be Trump or Cruz.

CJD, regarding black voters, it would be a big mistake to try and specifically cater them. If you have to choose minorities I think probably Asians. I think republicans can also win states like Wisconsin, Iowa,  Ohio, Colorado by winning big among white voters. I think Ted Cruz's Tax Plan is a winning card because it is easy to explain the merits of lower taxes as well as the huge simplification in tax filing to to people who pay taxes.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2016, 06:25:00 PM »
Those stump for Trump women are actually funny. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2016, 05:44:10 AM »
It is clear that the nominee must be one of the two contenders Trump or Cruz. Barring some sort of extreme cases (ill health, criminal indictment etc.) that takes one of them out, it has to be Trump or Cruz.

CJD, regarding black voters, it would be a big mistake to try and specifically cater them. If you have to choose minorities I think probably Asians. I think republicans can also win states like Wisconsin, Iowa,  Ohio, Colorado by winning big among white voters. I think Ted Cruz's Tax Plan is a winning card because it is easy to explain the merits of lower taxes as well as the huge simplification in tax filing to to people who pay taxes.
Well, one of the two better get the required number of delegates or I can almost guarantee the party will install some party hack or another... Neither Trump or Cruz fit into the parties picture of what they want sitting in the oval office next term... As for the minority votes none of them alone will change the picture much for Trump or even Cruz... Only the Hispanic group is large enough to make a difference and they will never vote Republican even if their entire wish list of demands is granted... I could be wrong but it seems that Cruz has come under the impression that the party will install him in an open convention if Trump does not get the magic number of votes... If this is his plan I think he will be in for a big disappointment. As I said before the only way Trump or Cruz get the nomination is to have the required number of delegates in their pocket come convention time.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2016, 09:55:12 AM »
I shake my head in disbelief at the lack of knowledge people have.   Luke 6:43  No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit.  Each tree is recognized by its own fruit.  People do not pick figs from thornbushes or grapes from briers.   A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart.  For Out of his Mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Matthew 7:21  Not everyone who says to me, Lord Lord will enter the Kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my father who is in heaven.

Matthew 15:8  These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.  They worship me in vain; their teachings are but the rules taught by men.

Matthew 7:13  Enter through the narrow gate.  For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.  But Small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Galatians  6:7-8  "Be not deceived,  God is not mocked:  for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.  For he that soweth to his flesh shall reap corruption, but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting."

Heaven will be Full of Phonies Who Profess to be Christians

Matthew 23:27   Jesus said, "Woe to ye Hypocrites"   You take care of outside but inside are full of dead men's bones."

Hypocrites can't pull a Con Job on God.

Psalms 2:1-2  "Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves,  and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed," Jesus.

Romans 2:5   "But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God."

John 5:28-29  "Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have DONE GOOD, unto THE RESURRECTION OF LIFE; and they that have DONE EVIL, unto THE RESURRECTION OF DAMNATION."

2nd Thessalonians 9    The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works.  He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders   that serve the lie, and the ways that wickedness deceives those who are   perishing.  They perish because  they refused to love the truths and so be saved.    For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

These scriptures are absolute truth from the Word of God.    All of you who see the truth, be thankful that God's Holy spirit has given you the wisdom for discernment, without it people are going to perish.

Hosea 4:6  My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge."

Those who do not see the truth will be doomed....that's why we keep putting the absolute wrong Presidents in office.  We pass up good honest righteous men for these celebrities like Trump,  with silver tongued lies.