Author Topic: Clinton's Ross Perot Gambit  (Read 662 times)

Offline Tony Rubolotta

• Junior JTFer
Clinton's Ross Perot Gambit
« on: April 28, 2016, 07:07:36 AM »
If it worked once, it will work again.  Ross Perot drained enough votes from George Bush to give the election to Bill Clinton.  Donald is to Hilary what Ross was to Bill.  The motivation's of Perot and Trump may appear different but they are more alike than not.

Perot had a personal dislike for Bush and himself benefited from government connections, mandates and contracts.  Bush was inept.  I'll never forget the pony-tail maggot from Richmond that suckered Bush into an argument over who would be his best daddy, Bush or Clinton.  Bush was an elitist and Ronald Reagan's biggest mistake.

Trump is a model crony capitalist proud of his liberal political connections.  He thrived off the "system" which Conservatives want dismantled and Cruz leads the pack on that charge.  His friendship with Hilary and Bill goes way back and I have no doubt the Clinton's put him up to this scam.  To Trump, it's just a challenge to see how many stupid people he can outwit to help get his friend elected.

Trump's supporters are blind with rage and I can't blame them.  All of us conservatives have been betrayed time and again by the Republicans and then a feckless Tea Party that maintained an absurd neutrality when participation was required.  The cowardice and incompetence of the Republican leadership has been one straw too many for many of us.  The maintenance of the status quo is just another stab in the back from Boehner, McConnel, Preibus and now Ryan.  Trump tapped into the most hot button and divisive issue available, illegal immigration, but it was all a con game.

If Trump does not get the nomination, you better believe he will go third party.  It worked for Perot and Bill, it will work for Trump and Hilary.