Author Topic: Edit Wikipedia Articles to Fit our Agenda  (Read 1143 times)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Edit Wikipedia Articles to Fit our Agenda
« on: September 09, 2007, 10:16:48 AM »
We have to be smart about it, because wikipedia is moderated.  They WILL delete your edits if your edits are stupid.  But if we can cleverly work JTF into pre-existing wikipedia articles, we could get a membership boost.

We need a wikipedia campaign, like the youtube one.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Edit Wikipedia Articles to Fit our Agenda
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 02:19:28 PM »
I did edit the JTF article once basically only adding references from the NY times and they allowed it since they thought the references were useful.  But when you try to add extra right wing info to these articles the thousands of leftists spending all day smoking weed logged on to their computers erase it right away.  We need to have 10 guys constantly pasting the same info into wikipedia constantly since the leftists always erase all right wing info. 

MESSAGE TO YACOV:  IF YOU WANT WIKIPEDIA MODS TO NOT DELETE YOUR ARTICLES ALL THE TIME, YOU NEED TO ADD LEGITIMATE REFERENCES FROM NEWSPAPERS AND WEB SITES AND NOT FROM JTF SINCE THEY DON'T ALLOW PRIMARY SOURCE INFO FOR SOME REASON.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 02:32:59 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 05:03:13 PM »
yes, we need to "play the game" here,we need to find legitimate sources that cannot be removed,ill try one i found,ill let you know.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 05:24:07 PM »
this is proving more difficult than i expected but i did find an interesting connection that might aid us ill pm lubab if i can refind the info again. concerns Sanhedrin a Rabbi and the Noahide movement.....
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 09:17:53 AM »
I agree.

I even did it, but it got erased.

But it's a really good idea, im in