Author Topic: Tackling Colds mentally.  (Read 2573 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Tackling Colds mentally.
« on: September 10, 2007, 04:26:08 PM »
I quite often find that when I get colds they can sometimes last for a couple of weeks, which is extremely annoying, so a couple of days ago after reading an article about illnesses and negativity and catching a cold soon after, I began to try fighting my cold mentally. It actually worked and involved nothing more then trying to feel a bit more spirited and boosting my immune system with positive thoughts and energy whilst doing strenuous tasks.

Boeregeneraal

Re: Tackling Colds mentally.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 06:13:56 AM »
I agree, it's all in the head. You can do ANYTHING if you know how to work the mind

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 10:11:58 PM »
Yes, I believe it is a new school of thought that says many ailments and illnesses can be tackled with a positive attitude.  I think John Sarno, a medical doctor, wrote on this subject.  I have tried it when I get a headache, and I think it works to some degree, but it's not perfect yet in my experience.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 10:30:59 PM »
hey boere gen how have you been?wayne

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 05:15:06 AM »
heya Wayne!

How have you been Brother?
How is the orchard coming?

Send me a pm friend

Take Care Brother, and G-D bless

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 07:44:49 AM »
I will!Orchard didn't do well but a good crop of watermelons.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 07:52:16 AM »
I quite often find that when I get colds they can sometimes last for a couple of weeks, which is extremely annoying, so a couple of days ago after reading an article about illnesses and negativity and catching a cold soon after, I began to try fighting my cold mentally. It actually worked and involved nothing more then trying to feel a bit more spirited and boosting my immune system with positive thoughts and energy whilst doing strenuous tasks.
What a load of rubbish.  This "Positive" energy or Aura garbage is the product of Hindu/Pagan Gnosticism.  It is an infection like this entire "New Age" movement with its "Ionized" bracelets, Earth Day, Yoga Classes and those idiots that come to your house and rearrange your furniture to make your house "attract more "positive" energy."

The fact of the matter is that you were probably more aware of your cold and worked harder to get rid of it.  Perhaps washing your hands after reading your Qur'an as colds are attained by touching dirty/infectous objects and transfered to the body via wiping ones eyes, eating unclean things etc.  This is even more applicable if the Qur'an was sitting around some Nazi Mosque and all those dirty Mooslim hands all over it....

Sorry for being blunt but it has nothing whatsoever to do with "positive" thoughts....
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 07:55:07 AM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 03:17:07 PM »
The fact of the matter is that you were probably more aware of your cold and worked harder to get rid of it.

Thats exactly how you can beat it, i didn't mean any spiritual things, just combatting the illness by mentally pushing yourself can boost your immune system.

I'm not dirty so shutup.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2007, 05:27:16 PM »
Did I say that YOU personally were dirty?  I thought I said the Qur'an, the Mosque and Muslims who you don't know could have been sneezing all over him/herself and touching the dirty Qur'an....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2007, 06:09:05 PM »
Mooslums are very clean ...They rid  themselves of every Christian ,Jew or other they can.Why do  people who don't believe like us chat here.Is it they hate themselves or are they trying to hurt our unity?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2007, 06:31:34 PM »
What about if one has AIDs or Cancer?Just kidding friend.
wayne jude :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2007, 07:19:30 AM »
Did I say that YOU personally were dirty?  I thought I said the Qur'an, the Mosque and Muslims who you don't know could have been sneezing all over him/herself and touching the dirty Qur'an....

I thought you were directing that comment at me by saying, after you read your Quran, you should wash your hands.
Sorry.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2007, 08:42:18 AM »
No worries Sarah.  Believe me, you will know if I direct an insult at anyone....lol   ;)

If anyone gets DeprogramProgram, this week's audio netcast is very good...

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2007, 04:31:55 PM »
Better yes some serious alcohol!LOL