Author Topic: What Erica is up to.  (Read 42260 times)

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
Re: What Erica is up to.
« Reply #225 on: October 07, 2007, 01:39:16 PM »
Erica, perhaps if you posted on non-black issues people would be less bothered. I haven't seen you posting on many Pro-Israel or Pro-Jewish topics just the topics that are anti-black.
This forum is all about points of view, it is good to have a black point of view on things, I don't agree with Erica but it is still good to hear from her, it gets people thinking and posting.
Personal attacks and lies don't help.
Pro-Israel and Pro-Jewish topics are good to be discussed but if you are not Jewish most of the time you are told that you don't know what you are talking about.

Erica

« Reply #226 on: October 07, 2007, 01:53:42 PM »
Erica, perhaps if you posted on non-black issues people would be less bothered. I haven't seen you posting on many Pro-Israel or Pro-Jewish topics just the topics that are anti-black.
This forum is all about points of view, it is good to have a black point of view on things, I don't agree with Erica but it is still good to hear from her, it gets people thinking and posting.
Pro-Israel and Pro-Jewish topics are good to be discussed but if you are not Jewish most of the time you are told that you don't know what you are talking about.
I love you JB! Eventhough I don't agree with your stance on a lot of issues..you are cool.

kellymaureen

« Reply #227 on: October 07, 2007, 06:40:03 PM »
Lucky Erica, your own thread ;D, lol what do you have to do to get that:P

I dont know if anyone has asked you, but what are your views on Israel?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #228 on: October 07, 2007, 07:46:07 PM »
I love you JB! Eventhough I don't agree with your stance on a lot of issues..you are cool.
Well...I've seen it all now  :-*  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #229 on: October 07, 2007, 07:47:34 PM »

According to Erica she is the theme of many a thread.   ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #230 on: October 07, 2007, 07:56:36 PM »
Well...I've seen it all now  :-*  ;)
It must have something to do with the moon is it full?  Simply amazing!!  ::)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #231 on: October 07, 2007, 07:58:01 PM »
Jb is good  for the Image of the Blacks everywhere!

Erica

« Reply #232 on: October 07, 2007, 07:58:16 PM »

According to Erica she is the theme of many a thread.   ;)
Its not according to me. I'm not dedicating any thread to myself. lol Talk to Newman about that one. lol He's responsible for that. I truely wish no one would call me out like that. Its kind of tacky.

Erica

« Reply #233 on: October 07, 2007, 08:01:13 PM »
Well...I've seen it all now  :-*  ;)
It must have something to do with the moon is it full?  Simply amazing!!  ::)
No its nothing like that. I think its because I love it when people talk to others as if they have sense. Its okay to disagree with someone, I don't fault anyone for that, I just have a problem with people speaking ignorantly (in ebonics) to someone to make them angry. Eventhough I disagree with JB emensely on a lot of things, I'm glad he was able not to use one ebonic term while responding to me. That's all that was. Heck. I love everyone who will take the time to speak proper English especially in this forum.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #234 on: October 07, 2007, 08:07:47 PM »
Only on the most widely watched thread .Again , your a Hypocrite!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #235 on: October 08, 2007, 07:55:21 AM »

JB I never thought you'd say that. :)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #236 on: October 08, 2007, 10:21:47 AM »
OK so JB derides your race but to your face he is kind.OK then...That means something to you?Erika?

Erica

« Reply #237 on: October 08, 2007, 05:06:59 PM »
OK so JB derides your race but to your face he is kind.OK then...That means something to you?Erika?
JB STILL disagrees with me. All I ask is that he is respectful to me enough not to speak in ebonics when responding to me. I haven't visited the "Ape" thead in a long time because I had to grow the hell up and understand that enough is enough. I'm not an Ape so why should I care why he posted the thread in the first place? I had to give up. However it touched me in a special place (in my heart) when JB came into the othe threads with actual opinions and not speaking out of the side of his neck with ebonics. I LIKE that. If that bugs you, oh well.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #238 on: October 08, 2007, 05:15:48 PM »
I'm not sure where Erica stands on alot of issues. I do know she can articulate her argument very well. She has certainly got the forum rolling.
No peace, without FREEDOM.