Author Topic: Are we really against Abortion when it comes to aborting black fetuses?  (Read 11498 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Are we really against Abortion when it comes to aborting black fetuses?
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2007, 05:58:47 AM »
"You didn't offend me, Yacov. Continue to be angry because I'm on the positive side and you're on the lose/lose side."

I believe that I'm on the positive side.  Isn't it positive to find a way to cut down on the crime rate while simultaneously benefiting the black community?

"Do you have any by the way?"

No I don't have any children but when I do I'm going to make sure that I raise them with a strong set of morals, and I'm going to make sure that I'm in a good financial and family situation at that point because I want to ensure that I raise the child in the best possible way.  I think it's a duty of the family to raise a productive, moral and beneficial member of society so I won't choose to raise a child until I'm sure that I will be able to raise him in the best way possible. 

My name's not Yacov, and I'm not angry.  Giving a child encouragement doesn't do anything to change the environment he grows up and lives in.  Also, how do you know the child is going to get encouragement in this sort of an environment?  So you do this, what's to say anyone else is going to?  People have the choice of how to raise their children and it's just a fact of reality that there are going to be parents who aren't going to give their children any encouragement.  You can't force people to do this.  Sadly, it is very hard to overcome the negative effects of growing up in these environments, and "positive encouragement" is a nice sounding concept that doesn't hold up in the real world. 

"How could you and I agree about the majority of crimes being comitted by blacks, but then disagree when there are people who don't comitt crimes at all?"

I don't understand what you mean here.  I don't disagree that there are people who grow up in these environments who don't commit crimes at all, but the odds are stacked up against them.

"Remember you and Newman said that all black babies need to aborted."

Please point to where I said this.  Neither of us have EVER said this.  I just think that women that are likely to raise their children in criminally conducive environments should seek to get abortions if they can't properly take care of their kids, or in the case of a mother who already has too many children as it is, I think abortion is a good option. 

"Aren't you interested at all in finding ways to combat all of this unnecessary crap? Why do you frown on people who want to make a difference?"

I am VERY interested in finding ways to combat all this stuff.  That's why I posted the thread to begin with.  I don't frown on people who want to make a difference.  Both newman and I want to make a difference.  I do frown on people who provide unrealistic or infeasible ways to make a difference.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2007, 05:59:53 AM »
40% of black males have criminal records in the US. That's overall. If we eliminanated 2 parent families, high income families etc, I'm positive the rate would be well over 50% for single parent households and the poor of the black community.
.....and you mentioned ALL of them because every baby born from a black family will fail and become criminals. That's what YOU said...

newman NEVER said this.  You misinterpreted his statements that were obviously supposed to be humorous.

You also translated two very general statements and made a very specific statement out of them, without justification.

"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Erica

« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2007, 06:00:00 AM »
Sorry about giving your name wrong. I think your posts have a Yacov kind of feel to them. I'll erase it and replace  your name.

newman

« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2007, 06:00:37 AM »
40% of black males have criminal records in the US. That's overall. If we eliminanated 2 parent families, high income families etc, I'm positive the rate would be well over 50% for single parent households and the poor of the black community.
.....and you mentioned ALL of them because every baby born from a black family will fail and become criminals. That's what YOU said...

OMG, you ARE dumb.

How does 50% or there abouts equate to ALL?
Did that picture you posted say "Only 50% of black babies need to be arrested before they become criminals"... or aborted, for that matter? Let me know if I missed that.

Yes.

But you said.."and you mentioned ALL of them because every baby born from a black family will fail and become criminals. That's what YOU said..."....which is untrue.

We're saying that at least 50% of babies from poor or single parent black families will be criminal so that justifies intervention with ALL of them (from THAT background) as a precaution.

Erica

« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2007, 06:04:28 AM »

newman NEVER said this.  You misinterpreted his statements that were obviously supposed to be humorous.

You also translated two very general statements and made a very specific statement out of them, without justification.

What's humorous about a picture with a black baby in handcuffs? Nothing from what I can see. Those pictures are created to enrage people of that race. Just like newman's av... a white man in black face, poking fun at black people. None of it is humorous. I never would think of posting the pictures I saw online when I was contemplating fighting stupidity with supidity.

Erica

« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2007, 06:08:14 AM »

OMG, you ARE dumb.

Did that picture you posted say "Only 50% of black babies need to be arrested before they become criminals"... or aborted, for that matter? Let me know if I missed that.

Yes.

But you said.."and you mentioned ALL of them because every baby born from a black family will fail and become criminals. That's what YOU said..."....which is untrue.

We're saying that at least 50% of babies from poor or single parent black families will be criminal so that justifies intervention with ALL of them (from THAT background) as a precaution.
Are we getting in to that "as a whole" thing again?

When you said this:
A black abortion is just crime prevention.
You didn't specify WHICH percentage of black babies you were talking about... you just said "Black abortion is just crime prevention"  as if you wouldn't mind if even a good black person got pregnant and had to have an abortion. That would be something you'd jump for joy over.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 06:12:14 AM by Erica »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2007, 06:15:39 AM »

OMG, you ARE dumb.

Yes.

When you said this:
You didn't specify WHICH percentage of black babies you were talking about... you just said "Black abortion is just crime prevention" as if, if a GOOD black person gets pregnant and has to have an abortion for medical reasons or their own personal (other) reason, that a black abortion is just crime prevention.

You shouldn't read too much into a general statement like that which was intended to be humorous.  Of course newman doesn't think that EVERY black abortion is crime prevention, you're really selling newman short if you think he believes that.  You also should look at statements like that in context.  The context of the post is "in situations where black women can't properly care for a child and will raise him in an environment that is conducive to future crime, abortion is a good option and should be widely available to whoever seeks it", so of course newman wouldn't be coming out of nowhere saying that every single black baby needs to be aborted.  That doesn't fit with the context of the post.  I know you tend to think of people's statements in "worst case scenario" mode which I think is because of your drive to defend black people, but most of the time when you do that it results with you misunderstanding what we're saying.  We're not THAT evil.  ;)

newman

« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2007, 06:16:33 AM »

OMG, you ARE dumb.

Yes.

When you said this:
You didn't specify WHICH percentage of black babies you were talking about... you just said "Black abortion is just crime prevention"  as if you wouldn't mind if even a good black person got pregnant and had to have an abortion. That would be something you'd jump for joy over.

You're STILL missing the point.

I'm not saying ALL black kids WILL become criminal. But because such a huge amount will, abortions would lower the future crime rate, thus...."crime prevention".

You really need to get some reading/comprehension skills before you start teaching!

Erica

« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2007, 06:23:36 AM »

OMG, you ARE dumb.

Yes.

When you said this:
You didn't specify WHICH percentage of black babies you were talking about... you just said "Black abortion is just crime prevention" as if, if a GOOD black person gets pregnant and has to have an abortion for medical reasons or their own personal (other) reason, that a black abortion is just crime prevention.

You shouldn't read too much into a general statement like that which was intended to be humorous.  Of course newman doesn't think that EVERY black abortion is crime prevention, you're really selling newman short if you think he believes that.  You also should look at statements like that in context.  The context of the post is "in situations where black women can't properly care for a child and will raise him in an environment that is conducive to future crime, abortion is a good option and should be widely available to whoever seeks it", so of course newman wouldn't be coming out of nowhere saying that every single black baby needs to be aborted.  That doesn't fit with the context of the post.  I know you tend to think of people's statements in "worst case scenario" mode which I think is because of your drive to defend black people, but most of the time when you do that it results with you misunderstanding what we're saying.  We're not THAT evil.  ;)

... I'm wasting my breath saying over and over again that I dont' defend evil blacks ...but apparently I'm supposed to hate (I was angry when I typed this)  the rest of them also.

I HAVE NO PROBLEM with people who mandate birth control on women who have children over and over again to benefit from the welfare system...cool. I'm not about to tell a woman she can't have an abortion or should have one.

I dont' tend to think anything. I read that you say one thing, then bash me when I've read it correctly. Newman saying "aborting black babies is crime prevention" isn't singling part of the race out,its including everone in the race. I think you guys are so comfortable speaking as though no black person is reading what you type but...HELLO!!! :o I'm here. ANd if you don't want me to misconstrue the things you say, be spacific about who you're referring to. Be it 50% or 75% of evil blacks. I can't get angry with statistics staring me in the face. When you say BLACKS you include everyone. Just like when I said "WHites are stupid" white people attacked me for saying it. That generalization carries with everyone.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 06:38:52 AM by Erica »

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2007, 06:32:37 AM »
I really have no strong opinion on abortion one way or the other except for late term abortions which for all practical purposes is legalized murder. If I was forced to say I would be more for abortion of unwanted children than against. Nothing is worse that an unwanted or uncared for child. The thing I would like to see is some sort of birth control program set up for people who are on welfare or home relief. From the day you sign up you either have to submit to a program of temporary sterilization or you can't get benefits extended if more children come along. Why should tax paying folks foot the bill for people who stay home 24-7 popping out more and more kids in order to get the relief payment boosted up. Most times the money given to the so called parents never benefits the child. Herds of uncared for children of any color is not a good thing for any society.This issue is not a white or black issue its a issue of common sense.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Erica

« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2007, 06:33:55 AM »

OMG, you ARE dumb.

Yes.

When you said this:

You're STILL missing the point.

I'm not saying ALL black kids WILL become criminal. But because such a huge amount will, abortions would lower the future crime rate, thus...."crime prevention".

You really need to get some reading/comprehension skills before you start teaching!
Perhaps I'd comprehend your posts better if you weren 't so bigoted. You aren't specific enough newman. You constantly want me to repeat the words YOU say and not have a mind of my own....lets see how THIS fits you... Instead of posting a stupid picture of a baby in handcuffs, try explaining yourself like a human being.

"Evil blacks need birth control or need to have abortions for babies they can't care for..."

I think that sounds a lot different than, "aborted black babies is crime prevention." , especially when its crystal clear that you didn't single out evil blacks with this picture.

And responding to another post you responded with..

Dont' worry about me, newman. I'll be a great teacher.

newman

« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2007, 06:35:50 AM »
The thing I would like to see is some sort of birth control program set up for people who are on welfare or home relief. From the day you sign up you either have to submit to a program of temporary sterilization or you can't get benefits extended if more children come along. Why should tax paying folks foot the bill for people who stay home 24-7 popping out more and more kids in order to get the relief payment boosted up. http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=8797.0
See my new thread:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=8797.0

Erica

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2007, 06:42:10 AM »
I really have no strong opinion on abortion one way or the other except for late term abortions which for all practical purposes is legalized murder. If I was forced to say I would be more for abortion of unwanted children than against. Nothing is worse that an unwanted or uncared for child. The thing I would like to see is some sort of birth control program set up for people who are on welfare or home relief. From the day you sign up you either have to submit to a program of temporary sterilization or you can't get benefits extended if more children come along. Why should tax paying folks foot the bill for people who stay home 24-7 popping out more and more kids in order to get the relief payment boosted up. Most times the money given to the so called parents never benefits the child. Herds of uncared for children of any color is not a good thing for any society.This issue is not a white or black issue its a issue of common sense.
I agree with you cjd. Its all about common sense with everyone involved. Great post.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2007, 08:21:04 AM »
I agree with you in part CJD.  This can also be extened to the question as to Why should we pay the costs of a birth control system set up for welfare recipients or moral degenerates?  Tragically, this issue can be and is applicable to black/white and now hispanic issues as the former and latter dispay far disproportionate statistics in this specific area. 

Abortion cannot be targetted solely to "black" fetuses as the title suggests but there is a bit of truth in Newman's posts when statistical data and international realities are considered.  Blacks, like the Arabs and North African Black Muslims in Europe, display a far higher crime and other pertinant qualities which contribute to social decay than whites, which everyone here is in agreement upon.  Sadly, as time "progresses" and whites (and all others) embrace shvartzism and the San Francisco mental ineptness, these can no longer be considered problems of that specific "community" but just one big expanding problem.....imo.

PS:  What was that adage "Every joke contains and ounce of truth." ;)....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2007, 12:04:51 AM »
   I'll start by clarifying that JTF does not hate anyone based on ethnicity and black babies are different from third world subhuman scum. Of course aborting a black fetus based on skin color is a crime.
   Doing so based upon the mother being an evil beast, however, introduces a paradox to my beliefs. Even when the mother is guilty, the child can be innocent. The problem is that the child almost never is. Something in the genetics of the mother usually gets passed to the child so the child commits horrendous crimes.
   If we abort the fetuses of all crack mothers who are fat because they use their welfare money to only feed themselves and not their children(regardless of race), we will inevitably kill a few innocent fetuses, but the world will be a better place.
   Ideally I'm against abortion, which is a disgusting thing that no mother should even think about. From a responsibility standpoint, there are cases where it is not only justified, but should be forced.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2007, 08:39:38 AM »
 :) The sad part is that I wish I wasn't paying for them with my tax dollars but they should pay for them with their food stamps....  I'd much rather see my tax dollars at work employing these scum to clean streets, mow lawns or prune hedges...anything...even a chaingang.  At least I can see my tax dollars at work and not continually given away in "Welfare", FIMA "Aid" to New Orleans even though still blamed for being "racist", "Foreign Aid" to build roads, schools, mosques and hospitals in Iraq and Afganistan or "Humanitarian Relief" to Africa which should be cut off and fenced in and left for the next 50 years to either cleanse itself of its own problems or build itself under its own initive....  Sorry, I'm so "progressive"...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2007, 09:40:17 AM »
   There is a difference between a good and a bad parent. A good parent has a child because they want to provide everything for their child. A bad parent wants to have one for the sake of owning property. In the case of this monster, she has as many children as she can because they provide revenue to her in the form of welfare, foodstamps. If by any chance she has a child with someone who has any money, then she also collects child support.
Good points..  agreed...