Author Topic: Nazis in Israel put in solitary confinement for protection from Jewish inmates  (Read 7043 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
I hope those Russian Nazi Bastards get their faces rearranged by Jewish inmates in jail.  I read that they were already put in solitary confinement for their safety from Jewish inmates.   If I was the guard, I would turn the other way and let the Jewish inmates have a piece of them. There is a video showing 5 Nazis attacking one Jewish religious man.  Wow, those Nazis are so tough and brave.  5 against 1, wow!

These Russian Nazis get into Israel with a loophole.  One Jewish grandparent gets you Israeli citizenship. One of these Nazis said he came for the absorbtion package.   What a joke!    They have no connection to the Jewish people.  Russians are no friends of Jews.  They've killed hundreds of thousands of Jews over the years in pogroms.    In large numbers, these Russian Nazi Bastards are gonna be a problem.  Israel better make the qualifications for citizenship harder than 1 Jewish grandparent. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
more incidents of swastikas,what i recommend is put them in cells with the most sadistic criminals in Israel

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3449374,00.html

Swastikas sprayed on wall of Dimona synagogue

Mayor promises to pay NIS 2,000 to anyone who provides information on perpetrators

Anat Bereshkovsky Published:  09.14.07, 19:52 / Israel Jewish Scene 

Two swastikas were spray-painted Friday morning on the walls of a Dimona synagogue.

Worshippers who arrived at the southern city's Beit Ephraim Synagogue for the morning prayer service of the second day of the Jewish New Year were surprised to discover swastikas on the building's wall and on the fence surrounding it.

Warning

More neo-Nazis still lurking, police say / Efrat Weiss

Officials say Petah Tikva anti-Semitic gang just one of many, claim 'a number of latent local cells waiting to come out of the closet'
Full story

Dimona Mayor Meir Cohen, who was among those who discovered the swastikas, promised to pay NIS 2,000 (about $488) from his own pocket to anyone who would provide information on the perpetrators.

In spite of the holiday, municipality workers arrived at the synagogue and erased the swastikas from the wall.

Cohen told Ynet, "I arrived at the synagogue and felt terrible. I think that following the reports on the neo-Nazi cells uncovered in Israel, all the mice are now coming out of their holes, and we have to fight them firmly.

"In the coming days I plan to do nothing else but deal with this issue. I have recruited all the municipality inspectors to find out who sprayed the swastikas."

Series of incidents

On Monday, Christian crosses and the words "Hitler is the messiah, long live Jesus" were spray-painted  on the walls of the Pahad Yitzhak synagogue in Eilat.

Yosef Shofen, the synagogue's manager, told Ynet: "Last night at around 10 pm I arrived at the synagogue after being notified that a group of some 25 teenagers had gathered around the building. They were sitting, shirtless, and were drinking alcohol. I asked them to leave but they refused."

Shofen said he was therefore not surprised to find the hate slogans and crucifixes on the synagogues walls when he arrived there at 6 pm Monday evening.

The teenagers accused of belonging to a Neo-Nazi cell in the Tel Aviv metropolitan area are also suspected of spraying swastikas and desecrating synagogues in Petah Tikva.

Advertisement   

In March 2006, swastikas were spray-painted on walls of a synagogue in the city, with the words 'White Power' written above them. Walls of an adjacent apartment building bore the words "death to Jews" in red paint, along with the letters 'WP'.

Two months later, swastikas were painted on a main street in Petach Tikva. At that time, the name 'Rammstein' – a German heavy-metal group accused of fascist sympathies - was painted on the door of a local synagogue.

Besides everything else they are idiots Rammstein is'nt a nazi anti semitic band
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 04:15:00 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Right on Mord!  Why won't the Jews in the neighborhood take them on, I dont get it?  For God sakes, they just let 25 skinheads sit there and drink without doing anything.   Then the the synogogue gets sprayed with swasticas.   Those Jews are tough as hell, why can't they get a hundred tough Jews together and force the skinheads to leave the synogogue.  They go through army training and know how to fight.   I can't figure it out.  What a joke, right in the land of Israel.  How embarrassing!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
They been told nooo let the police take care
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
If the Nazis can congregate at the synogogue at 10 Pm, and they're  not going there to pray, then the Jews can congregate there at 10 pm.  You know if Chaim were prime minister the Nazis in Israel wouldn't get away with [censored] like this.   

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Nazis in Israel?! WTF is the world coming to? It is bad enough that Israel is surrounded and even infiltrated by muslim nazis, they had to and import more for fucks sakes!!
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
MSTSLAV:  I dont get it.  One Jewish grandparent gets you in.  Even if you're a  3/4  Russian Nazi. 

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
MSTSLAV:  I dont get it.  One Jewish grandparent gets you in.  Even if you're a  3/4  Russian Nazi. 

I thought you had to be Jewish to get into Israel and/or be of Hebrew ancestry. There are too many nazis in Israel as it is, hopefully there will be a modification to the citizenship/right of return laws.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Unbelievable!! This policy of granting citizenship to  Russian Nazis with one Jewish grandparent has allowed them to come into Israel in droves.  I read these Russian Nazis are becoming a widespread problem throughout Israel. 

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
Unbelievable!! This policy of granting citizenship to  Russian Nazis with one Jewish grandparent has allowed them to come into Israel in droves.  I read these Russian Nazis are becoming a widespread problem throughout Israel. 

What I do not understand is how they can be nazis when at least one of their grandparents are Jewish. I take it the Israeli government is not doing anything about this problem? 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
In the U.S. you have nazis with one parent

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Well, when they write Heil Hitler and white power on the synogogues and gang up 5 to 1 and badly beat religious Jews, they are Nazis.  Believe me, they would kill every Israeli Jew if these Nazis came to power in Israel

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
They won'nt come to power not even anything close

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
Well, when they write Heil Hitler and white power on the synogogues and gang up 5 to 1 and badly beat religious Jews, they are Nazis.  Believe me, they would kill every Israeli Jew if these Nazis came to power in Israel

That will be end of Israel should that happen, HaShem forbid.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
If Israel didnt have a corrupt government they would deport these Nazis immediately.  But I read the Israeli court system says they have to look into whether deportation is legal or not.  That's how self destructive and self hating the Israeli government is.  Chaim has to get in Israel now!! And straighten this mess out.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Nazis in Israel put in solitary confinement for protection from Jewish inmat
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2007, 06:55:25 PM »
How will you defend yourselves from millions of muslims when five men are doing what they want?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
American Nazis dont want you if you have one drop of Jewish blood.I guess the Russians hate themselves :laugh:

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: Nazis in Israel put in solitary confinement for protection from Jewish inmat
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2007, 09:05:55 PM »
I hate to sound repetitive, but the term "Russian Nazi" is like saying "Black Klansman."  It's totally illogical, even if they think they are.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
You're right what chance do they have against the muslims.    Israel is afraid of world opinion so much that it wont even deport Russian Nazi garbage. If Olmert and his flunkies won't deport these Russian Nazis then they are responsible for what these Nazis will do in the future, which may be a hell of a lot worse.  But they don't care about the average Israeli, because they let the Arabs stay in Israel and murder Jews too.  

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
They are just scum without a cause. ;)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Don't count on that!  I read that Bill White the head of the ANSWP Nazi Party, his father was a concentration camp survivor, and that Bill White's real name is Bill Weiss.  His mother was Christian

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Russians sure as hell can be Nazis.  Some of the leaders of the Nazi Størm Frønt movement  have have Russian backgrounds

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
No way

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Yes Way!  You're absolutely incorrect. Christian  Russians have joined the ranks of the Klan here in the USA. 

Respectively,

The Shadow

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2007, 09:33:59 PM »
The Klan is not "nazis" though it is not a good group either.

Nazis, under Adolf Hitler, despised Russians because of their ethnic background.  There is little debate about this.  The ones today are kidding themselves.