Author Topic: Schwartz György still alive?  (Read 985 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Schwartz György still alive?
« on: July 18, 2016, 09:42:28 PM »
I keep hearing about this ugly undead pig.
Is this weakling the most self-hating dog?
This creature keeps saying that piece of dot on the map is the cause of jew hatred.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Schwartz György still alive?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 04:15:30 AM »
He is pretty honest about hating Judasim. There is a quote of him saying that his mother was antisemitic. He also admits that he is hugely narcissitic and egocentric- he thinks of himself as a god. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 08:55:00 AM »
So he's an honest evil self-aware self-hating pig.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 11:59:40 AM »
I don't think he is an honest man in general, probably quite the opposite. He is very good at making money.  In the investor community he is revered for that talent. My persona; opinion is that Soros is an interesting person one. One can learn from his investment style and philosophy. He is however evil and he supports allot of destructive and anarchistic organisations and initiatives, including many anti Israel groups like J-street and I think also peace now iand similar orgs n Israel.

As for weather he promotes antisemitism by virtue of being some modern day Shylock type I don't know for sure. There have been times that 'the Jews' were accused of attacking the currency and economy of nations for example by Malesia's prime ministere. The fact of the matter is that in these cases Soros (and other investors) were making rational bets against currencies that were artificially supported by inadequate and incompetent governments. So it was not an attack nor was it conducted by the Jews and the accusers like Malesia Mahatir Mummand are Jew-haters independently of Soros and his investments strategy. Also like I said in other circles like among investors his style in revered simply because his ability to create huge profits. So there is also a form of wierd pro-smitism in Asia like for example Koreans study the talmud and in China self help books lie "How to be come rich like the Jews" are published.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 02:42:31 PM »
Yes I am familiar with the East's mentality that after being blessed by the Rabbi you become a human calculator.

Thanks. You are very knowledgeable of him.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774