Author Topic: israeli company reveals list of ISIS terror targets  (Read 1696 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
israeli company reveals list of ISIS terror targets
« on: August 06, 2016, 05:24:48 PM »
 In my opinion Israel should never let on that they successfully hacked into ISIS.   They should glean all the information they can and never disclose to the public any of it.    I don't see the gain in it.    Unless someone else leaked it to the media.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/216055

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: israeli company reveals list of ISIS terror targets
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 05:28:40 PM »
Sometimes I think Israel is unstoppable with that brain power.  But then their leaders do the most self destructive things possible to Israel.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 08:50:25 PM »
Sometimes I think Israel is unstoppable with that brain power.  But then their leaders do the most self destructive things possible to Israel.
As they use to say during WW2 lose lips sink ships as well as entire countries... Israel can not afford to make many mistakes in issues like this.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 12:39:53 PM »
It's a company, not the govt.  And they are letting the information out so that people can improve security in those locations.  And it will probably cause the site to close down.

The downside is they were already inside that site so keeping it open and running was useful way to gather information.  But they probably believe they can easily hack into the next iteration of the site if they are willing to let it shut down.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2016, 08:18:44 PM »
As they use to say during WW2 lose lips sink ships as well as entire countries... Israel can not afford to make many mistakes in issues like this.

could you remove the talking monkey from your really large signature?
I'm sick of the the multi-monkey echoing.
He's pro-jewish like I'm pro-monkey.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2016, 10:06:40 PM »
It's a company, not the govt.  And they are letting the information out so that people can improve security in those locations.  And it will probably cause the site to close down.

The downside is they were already inside that site so keeping it open and running was useful way to gather information.  But they probably believe they can easily hack into the next iteration of the site if they are willing to let it shut down.

Don't be naive.  Just because the article said it was a company, doesn't mean they aren't financed by the Israeli government.  As such they  are required to pass the findings to the government.  The government decides what to do next and whether or not to leak the information,    Cyber spying and cyber warfare is very expensive and is funded by the the Israeli government.