Author Topic: Good driving directions  (Read 1821 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Good driving directions
« on: September 16, 2007, 01:04:51 AM »
   I recently had the experience of driving through a very bad Philadelphia neighborhood. For those familiar with the area, I was traveling south on 309 towards Baltimore and missed my turn onto the PA turnpike. All of a sudden the highway ended and the area turned real bad. I didn't have a map on me and since it wasn't safe to make a U-turn, I continued southing south hoping to get back to a highway or at least out of the bad area. Unfortunately the bad area did not improve and I got deeper into the mess to the point where I was completely lost. It wasn't safe to stop at a 7-Eleven to ask for directions and the so called people in cars didn't give any to me when I rolled my window down to ask. This bad neighborhood went on and on for miles and miles.
   This got me to ask; What if the whole country became like this from sea to shining sea? I then realized that there is an entire continent like this. It looks like our country is in serious trouble with these beasts taking over.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

newman

Re: Good driving directions
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 01:30:31 AM »
   I recently had the experience of driving through a very bad Philadelphia neighborhood. For those familiar with the area, I was traveling south on 309 towards Baltimore and missed my turn onto the PA turnpike. All of a sudden the highway ended and the area turned real bad. I didn't have a map on me and since it wasn't safe to make a U-turn, I continued southing south hoping to get back to a highway or at least out of the bad area. Unfortunately the bad area did not improve and I got deeper into the mess to the point where I was completely lost. It wasn't safe to stop at a 7-Eleven to ask for directions and the so called people in cars didn't give any to me when I rolled my window down to ask. This bad neighborhood went on and on for miles and miles.
   This got me to ask; What if the whole country became like this from sea to shining sea? I then realized that there is an entire continent like this. It looks like our country is in serious trouble with these beasts taking over.

We've stood by while liberal idiots have surrendered our countries to jungle animals and sand apes. Now we're living in giant zoos!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 04:03:44 PM »

This sounds like the state of New Jersey, but from border to shining border.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 08:11:47 PM »
Or from slum to smelly slum.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?