Author Topic: Jtf endorsed mccain to stop Obama. Is Trump worse than Mccain?  (Read 2390 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Jtf endorsed mccain to stop Obama. Is Trump worse than Mccain?
« on: November 04, 2016, 12:35:26 PM »
How?  Please give examples.  Mccain is terrible.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Jtf endorsed mccain to stop Obama. Is Trump worse than Mccain?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 12:50:14 PM »
Two reasons that come to mind immediately why I believe Donald Trump is worse than John McCain is regarding the danger of a nuclear attack and that Trump appeals to a large number of Neo-Nazis.   To the point that David Duke re-surfaced as a U.S. Senate candidate because of the success Trump had in winning the Republican Nomination.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 02:42:32 PM »
Two reasons that come to mind immediately why I believe Donald Trump is worse than John McCain is regarding the danger of a nuclear attack and that Trump appeals to a large number of Neo-Nazis.   To the point that David Duke re-surfaced as a U.S. Senate candidate because of the success Trump had in winning the Republican Nomination.

Nuclear attack?

Clinton supports the Iran deal and her husband is the reason north Korea has nukes.

What are you referring to?

As for the other example, Im not sure how it matters?  I don't see trump as sharing the views of duke at all.  Except regarding immigration perhaps there is overlap.

I mean in terms of policy how is he worse than mccain?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 03:22:07 PM »
Nuclear attack?

Clinton supports the Iran deal and her husband is the reason north Korea has nukes.

What are you referring to?

As for the other example, Im not sure how it matters?  I don't see trump as sharing the views of duke at all.  Except regarding immigration perhaps there is overlap.

I mean in terms of policy how is he worse than mccain?

In terms of what I mentioned,  this is related to John McCain vs. Donald Trump.   I agree with you that the Clintons are an epic disaster on Nuclear weapons.

Donald Trump is comfortable with many countries getting Nuclear Weapons,  including Saudi Arabia.  That by itself is a reason I'm not comfortable voting for him.

Though Trump probably doesn't share David Duke's views,  Trump's presence as a candidate and eventual Republican Nominee has led to an ' alt right'/ neo Nazi movement becoming part of the Republican landscape.   These same individuals for the most part didn't vote for John McCain in 2008.    Trump's candidacy has led to major growth for their movement.   

The bottom line is both of the two major party Presidential candidates are extremely dangerous.   McCain was the lesser of the 2 evils in 2008.   I don't think there is a lesser of the 2 evils in 2016.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2016, 04:23:50 PM »
I do think that Trump has a seriously flawed personality, flawed judgement, and flawed assessment of reality.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2016, 08:21:42 PM »
I do think that Trump has a seriously flawed personality, flawed judgement, and flawed assessment of reality.
Well it's either Trump or Hillary... I can't believe that Trump can come anywhere close to the evil that the Clinton's will unleash... No disrespect but the flawed judgement is after seeing Clinton's track record allowing her back into the White House... Thank G-d Trump has a better than even chance of sending this evil witch packing... My hope is to see her behind bars.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2016, 08:28:42 PM »

Someone converted Santa to Hillary.  :::D  I think that is the best she has ever been dressed.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2016, 05:59:09 AM »
I am inclined to agree with you.
Well it's either Trump or Hillary... I can't believe that Trump can come anywhere close to the evil that the Clinton's will unleash... No disrespect but the flawed judgement is after seeing Clinton's track record allowing her back into the White House... Thank G-d Trump has a better than even chance of sending this evil witch packing... My hope is to see her behind bars.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2016, 10:52:15 AM »
Both of them are bad. But, McCain is worse because he wimped out during the 2008 election by not going after the Muslim on the issues.  And allowed the liberal media to go after Sarah Palin.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2016, 06:46:00 AM »
Both of them are bad. But, McCain is worse because he wimped out during the 2008 election by not going after the Muslim on the issues.  And allowed the liberal media to go after Sarah Palin.
Amen.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.