Author Topic: Reject Them Both — It’s the Practical Choice  (Read 996 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Reject Them Both — It’s the Practical Choice
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 01:56:10 PM »

I officially voted for Ted Cruz as President as a Write-In candidate.   This is the only decision I would have been comfortable with. 

Otherwise on the ballot,  I voted for all Republican Candidates except for 2 Judges where I voted for 2 Conservative Party candidates.  When the Republican and Democrat Parties have the same candidates and the Conservative Party has a different candidate,   I prefer the Conservative Party candidate. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 06:07:45 PM »
I officially voted for Ted Cruz as President as a Write-In candidate.   This is the only decision I would have been comfortable with. 

Otherwise on the ballot,  I voted for all Republican Candidates except for 2 Judges where I voted for 2 Conservative Party candidates.  When the Republican and Democrat Parties have the same candidates and the Conservative Party has a different candidate,   I prefer the Conservative Party candidate.
Well half the ballot where I live was the same people running in several parties unopposed... How would that work for you...   :o I voted for Trump and felt very good doing so... I made sure the little circle was darkened in just right... Sadly I am like a shvartza in the hood... I am disenfranchised voting for a Republican presidential candidate here in New York little or no hope of New York ever doing the right thing  :::D... The bottom line is barring divine intervention my vote will count as little as yours did... Still I do have a little chance of seeing my vote count where you have none at all...  I am optimistic that Hillary will still loose but I don't think the system will let her... She was collapsing last night when she got to the bottom steps of her plane it only to bad she didn't start to go bad at the top and come down the quick way :::D Bill was there to toss her into the back of her car like a sack of [censored]... When I saw it this morning I had to laugh... This is what the American people are possibly allowing into the Oval Office... G-d bless and save America.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 06:21:26 PM »
Well half the ballot where I live was the same people running in several parties unopposed... How would that work for you...   :o I voted for Trump and felt very good doing so... I made sure the little circle was darkened in just right... Sadly I am like a shvartza in the hood... I am disenfranchised voting for a Republican presidential candidate here in New York little or no hope of New York ever doing the right thing  :::D... The bottom line is barring divine intervention my vote will count as little as yours did... Still I do have a little chance of seeing my vote count where you have none at all...  I am optimistic that Hillary will still loose but I don't think the system will let her... She was collapsing last night when she got to the bottom steps of her plane it only to bad she didn't start to go bad at the top and come down the quick way :::D Bill was there to toss her into the back of her car like a sack of [censored]... When I saw it this morning I had to laugh... This is what the American people are possibly allowing into the Oval Office... G-d bless and save America.

In reality,  the chances of Donald Trump winning New York in this election are the same as the chances of Ted Cruz winning.   If Cruz was the Presidential Nominee for the Republican Party,  I'm almost certain my opinion would be the same in terms of having practically no chance of winning this state.

If Hillary Clinton is elected President,  the best thing that can happen is she's physically weak and overall weakened.   What you mentioned about her health is encouraging under the circumstance we might be dealing with in as little as a few hours.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 07:22:00 PM »
We all wanted Cruz to win. Unfortunately that did not happen. Can you imagine Cruz vs Bernie?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 07:31:06 PM »
I have noticed that most if not all the neverTrump Republicans of GOP are neocons, fake conservatives and rinos whom we always oppose and who do nothing to stop obamas and the left's agenda.  And who also fought against the tea party (or used it to gain or keep power but are disloyal to its principles).  Commonly referred to in social media as the "cucks".   Examples : lindsey graham, bill kristol, David frum, Paul Ryan (sort of), jeb bush, boener, mcconnell, etc. 

How is it that JTF is allied with people like that?

Meanwhile Ted cruz did NOT side with the cucks and rinos, and instead voted for Trump and campaigned with Pence.

What is going on with JTF and where is it headed post election?  An alignment with rinos?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2016, 07:40:25 PM »
I think we should respect each others choice. I think Chaim brought up valid points for his position. Unless you are a Trumpster I think you can see that Trump is really bad and potentially disastrous. Comparing Trump and Clinton is a little bit more subjective and more guess work of who is likely to be less destructive to the republic.
If I had a vote I would still cast it for Trump although he is an awful candidate.
I have noticed that most if not all the neverTrump Republicans of GOP are neocons, fake conservatives and rinos whom we always oppose and who do nothing to stop obamas and the left's agenda.  And who also fought against the tea party (or used it to gain or keep power but are disloyal to its principles).  Commonly referred to in social media as the "cucks".   Examples : lindsey graham, bill kristol, David frum, Paul Ryan (sort of), jeb bush, boener, mcconnell, etc. 

How is it that JTF is allied with people like that?

Meanwhile Ted cruz did NOT side with the cucks and rinos, and instead voted for Trump and campaigned with Pence.

What is going on with JTF and where is it headed post election?  An alignment with rinos?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 02:31:37 AM »
cjd,  everything points to Donald Trump winning the election.  I'm surprised that Trump did better in a number of states than I expected.   This really demonstrates how flawed of a candidate Hillary Clinton was.

I hope and pray that your confidence in Trump proves correct. 

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 02:53:16 AM »
cjd,  everything points to Donald Trump winning the election.  I'm surprised that Trump did better in a number of states than I expected.   This really demonstrates how flawed of a candidate Hillary Clinton was.

I hope and pray that your confidence in Trump proves correct. 
As write this Trump is walking out on the stage as president elect... I hope he does well during his time in office... I know he will do better than Hillary would ever do.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 03:00:12 AM »
Now onward Hillary will work hard to unite all the muslamics of the world.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.