Author Topic: Is it good that the UN voted against Israel?  (Read 1225 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Is it good that the UN voted against Israel?
« on: December 25, 2016, 03:15:06 PM »
If Israel uses this to end cooperation with the UN, then it's good. The UN has no power so its resolutions are meaningless. It's only dangerous when self-hating Israeli politicians go along with it. Chaim has said repeatedly that it's good when Israel fights alone when there whole World is against Israel like in the Six Day War but bad when the World support Israel in the phony war against Hizbullah in 2006 by Ehud Smolmert.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Re: Is it good that the UN voted against Israel?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 03:23:07 PM »
I think it's good. Screw the united nations. Israel will be better of alone and non of the enemies can break Israel.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 04:34:28 PM »
I was thinking the same.  The worst thing that could happen, is that Israel would take the UN seriously. 

Instead, this should motivate moderate Israelis to cut ties with the UN, and to ignore the terrorist members and their shared Jew-Hatred.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 04:45:40 PM »
Agree with you all.

Also I think Israel should stop taking foreign aid from the U.S.  Speaking of which, AIPAC is a complete disgrace.  Their sole purpose is to grovel for American foreign aid and to convince Jews all over the world that Israel can't exist without it.  They need to be shunned by all Jews.

And the the U.S. should cut off all funding to these UN thugs and throw them out of America. 

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 04:53:20 PM »
No it's not good if it results in much stronger BDS activity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 02:24:53 PM »
No it's not good if it results in much stronger BDS activity.

I wonder how much of a economic impact that the Jew-hating boycotting has.  Many of the 'boycotters' in my area are brain-dead leftist social justice warriors who live in their parent's basement and can only afford top ramen, weed, and their data/cell phone plan.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 03:32:05 PM »
This is voluntary boycott by nutjobs. There could however be legal consequences as perhaps in some countries this resolution has some sort of legal stand and individuals as well as corporations can be sued in some courts for the 'crime' of settlement.
I wonder how much of a economic impact that the Jew-hating boycotting has.  Many of the 'boycotters' in my area are brain-dead leftist social justice warriors who live in their parent's basement and can only afford top ramen, weed, and their data/cell phone plan.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2016, 05:51:21 PM »
If Israel uses this to end cooperation with the UN, then it's good.

But they won't because Bibi is a leftist snake and we know this already.

You are living in a dreamworld if you believe he would do that.

Bibi has been lobbying tof get Israel a place on the UN security Council

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2016, 12:36:25 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                       :fist:

It is typical that the modern Waldheim United Nazis vote against Israel no matter what,
 the Arabist swine that they are.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2016, 01:41:57 PM »
If the UN keeps on opposing the Jews then it soon will convert in to a dry wooden matchbox filled with few black headed matchsticks.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.