Author Topic: Israel importing 6000 Chinese instead of putting the Haredim to work  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Instead of following R.Kahane's demand that the Jewish Work Ethic be compulsorily restored by putting the 500,000 unemployed, obese-as-Negroes, coffee-sipping, cigarette smoking, lazy, non-Torah studying anti-Kahanist male Haredim to work building their own neighborhoods & cities, and training them in construction thereby giving them Pirke Avos self-respect & parnassah for life, the idiotic Israelis are importing 6000 Chinamen, thereby perpetuating the not-much-longer sustainable status quo

6000 Chinese construction workers to arrive in Israel
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/222776

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Israel importing 6000 Chinese instead of putting the Haredim to work
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 01:28:42 PM »
They should let them work even if they don't go to the army. The Bolsheviks say that if the Haredim work, they have to first serve in the army. That contributes to Israelis complaining that "the tax payers pay Haredim who are too lazy to work".

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 02:21:08 PM »
These guys are the masters of being out of shape. It might go back to 18th century Russian empire where Jews tried to be as lame as they could so they can dodge the mandatory draft to the Russian army.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 10:40:12 PM »
These guys are the masters of being out of shape. It might go back to 18th century Russian empire where Jews tried to be as lame as they could so they can dodge the mandatory draft to the Russian army.

Statistically that is not true. I read recently its the opposite

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4880991,00.html
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2017, 05:17:47 AM »
I wish it were true but I really doubt that. And perhaps secular Israelis are too neglecting in that respect as well.

Statistically that is not true. I read recently its the opposite

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4880991,00.html