Author Topic: Netanyahu says Iran's aggression must not go unanswered  (Read 1311 times)

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Netanyahu says Iran's aggression must not go unanswered
« on: January 30, 2017, 05:27:53 PM »
Prime Minister Netanyahu responded to Iranian launching of ballistic missile over weekend.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/224122

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu responded on his Facebook page to the report that Iran had test-fired a ballistic missile in violation of a UN Security Council resolution.

The Prime Minister wrote: "Iran has launched a ballistic missile again. This is a flagrant violation of a UN Security Council resolution. At my upcoming meeting with President Trump in Washington, I intend to raise the renewal of sanctions against Iran in this context and in other contexts. Iranian aggression must not go unanswered."
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Netanyahu says Iran's aggression must not go unanswered
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 07:35:25 PM »
I can't wait to see Trump's response to this violation after his meeting with Bibi.  We'll get a better measure of the man, I should think.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 09:53:16 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                      :fist:

If there is any semblance of normalcy or sanity in Israel or the United States, they
 will acknowledge that Iran has to be completely disarmed once and for all! So far,
 we cannot have faith in Bibi Netanyoyo or (DDT)  Dishonest Donald Trump.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 06:46:00 AM »
Sanctions are for shure one measure. But it will not solve the problem.

The root of the problem is the bizarre obsession of the Iranian gouvernment with Israel and "Zionists". It makes no sense. What has the Schia Iran to do with mostly radical Sunni Arabs in Israel? This are the same Arabs whom they fight in all other conflicts, like Jemen, Syria and Bahrein.

I think USA & Israel should sent an ultimatum to Iran Either stopping all Hamas, Hisbollah, Missle and Atom Programms or there will be open war. Sanctions alone are not enough. The Iranians have to put more skin in the game. Perhaps then they will think about what they have done.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 05:22:48 PM »
I can't wait to see Trump's response to this violation after his meeting with Bibi.  We'll get a better measure of the man, I should think.

Turns out Chaim was so very right.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2017, 06:16:39 PM »
I feel that it will go unanswered.  Trump and the rest of the world is not going to do a thing to Iran.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2017, 08:52:43 PM »
This man not  the molarhs is the biggest menace not only for Israel but  the whole world netaniahu must resign and his nazi regime with this man must fall.