Author Topic: Moshe Shlomo Matt - imprisoned for 20 days for refusing to help Amona Expulsion  (Read 1048 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
http://www.hakolhayehudi.co.il/news/%D7%A4%D7%A8%D7%A1%D7%95%D7%9D-%D7%A8%D7%90%D7%A9%D7%95%D7%9F-%D7%97%D7%99%D7%99%D7%9C-%D7%A1%D7%A8%D7%91-%D7%A4%D7%A7%D7%95%D7%93%D7%94-%D7%9C%D7%A4%D7%99%D7%A0%D7%95%D7%99-%D7%A2%D7%9E%D7%95%D7%A0%D7%94-8390
In the short Hebrew video he also calls for other people in the army to follow his example and resist these expulsion orders that violate Biblical morality.
Since the Holocaust is in the USA news right now, one of the lessons we should learn from it, is not to be "Good Germans" who are just following orders.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
The odds probably are that among the Amona settlers are USA citizens.
Anyone who has influence with right wing Jews who are connected to the Trump administration should ask Trump to intervene or at least make a bluff and speak as if they are representing Trump.
Since Netanyahu is such a coward, it might scare him. We don't have much to lose.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
I'll add that there is historical precedent for turning to western diplomats. In the days when the corrupt Ottoman empire ruled the land Israel, Jewish settlers turned to British and American diplomats for help from the evil regime. It helped a little bit.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
The Hasmoneans also invited the Romans into the Land and we know what happened after that.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Quote from Binyamin Yisrael
The Hasmoneans also invited the Romans into the Land and we know what happened after that.
You compare the current regime In Israel to the Hasmoneans. I compare them to the Ottomans.
I am also not asking the USA to come to Israel nor asking for an alliance, both of them having negative spiritual ramifications.
I am asking the modern day equivalent of Mordechai to influence the USA to change the Obama/Acheshverosh policies and pressures that led to the situation we are in.
To do Teshuva and undo the disaster that the USA government set in motion.