Author Topic: Islamic State teaching cannibalism to its jihadis: Eat the enemy infidels  (Read 986 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
High school aged youth were instructed that “they can kill and eat apostates, as long as they don’t cook them.” Because cooking them would be a sin in the “religion of peace”, right?

https://jtf.org/islamic-state-teaching-cannibalism-to-its-jihadis-eat-the-enemy-infidels/
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
To what point  people can reach?  :o

But it is not only IS. I still have a TV. When I switched it on last Sunday, there was adultery (actually advertising to cheat on your spouse), homosexuality, violence, cruelity, etc. It was no horror channel. It was free TV.

After 30 minutes I went to bed. I dreamed not well.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Everything that makes muslims bad for us makes them great at wiping themselves out.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge