Author Topic: GOP Defense Hawks Urge Trump To Take Out Syria’s Air Force  (Read 922 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
GOP Defense Hawks Urge Trump To Take Out Syria’s Air Force
« on: April 07, 2017, 12:39:16 AM »
http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/headlines-breaking-stories/1252320/gop-defense-hawks-urge-trump-to-take-out-syrias-air-force.html

Bad Idea? Good Idea?

What does Trump want to achieve? To make evil regimes scared to use Chemical weapons? To carry out another Iraq-War in Syria?

I don't know what Trump wants, but it is probably in our interests that the Civil War continues there.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: GOP Defense Hawks Urge Trump To Take Out Syria’s Air Force
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 02:53:12 AM »
I thought once different about it.

But a victory of IS, FSA & Nusra or Assad would bring big problems for the future with it.

Hezbollah and Iran will use Syria for their plans without any limitation. This should be not allowed.

Syria would develop in a concentration area for Sunni terrorists of all kind if IS wins or FSA Nusra. They will forget the huminitarian help Israel grants them in Southern Syria instantly and start attacks.

Neither side can be controlled by any power. Some people thought they could controll Hitler and helped him to win politically. It was the worst idea ever.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 03:32:03 AM »
I think it is somewhat positive that the US does projects some power into Syria as long as The RUSSIANS REMAINS there. Don't try to force any regime though, let Arabs fight it out between themselves and keep it between themselves.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 05:05:56 AM »
US and Russia are working only as catalysts in this process.

Meanwhile US attack Syria:

Trump launches military strike against Syria

(CNN)The United States launched a military strike Thursday on a Syrian government target in response to their chemical weapons attack that killed dozens of civilians earlier in the week.

On President Donald Trump's orders, US warships launched 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles at a Syrian government airbase where the warplanes that carried out the chemical attacks were based, US officials said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/donald-trump-syria-military/

As I said "US and Russia are working only as catalysts in this process. "
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.