Author Topic: Prepare for more 'attacks'.  (Read 3415 times)

newman

Prepare for more 'attacks'.
« on: September 18, 2007, 02:27:52 AM »
Something is happening today that was prophesised thousands of years ago in Torah and it's driving the anti-semites up the wall! Yes....the goyim are turning to the Children of Israel. A minority of goyim at the moment, but a LARGE and growing minority.

Look around at the evangelical christian movement. 50 million + strong (in the USA alone) and growing. In fact it's the ONLY christian movement growing anywhere in the western world. Best of all, it's overwhelmingly pro-Jewish, anti-muslim and right wing. Can you imagine what the anti-semites and their leftist, partners in crime think about this?

Anti-semitism is nearly as old a phenomenon as Judaism itself. For the last 2,000 years alone they've spent every waking moment trying to destroy Jewery. When not engaged in Israel's physical destruction they've engaged in the world's longest running smear campaign. Blood libles, deicide charges, conspiracy theories of every kind. So many that I'd be here for days writing about them. Despite all this, the world's only vibrant, growing christian churches continue to be increasingly pro-Jewish!

Add to the christians to growing noachide movement. Here is the practice of Judaism by gentiles that (like the Jewish State itself) has been resurected after a 2,000 year hiatus! What's more, this has happened with NO proselytising, NO publicity and NO co-ordination! It just happened.

On top of all this we're even seeing the flakes and phonies of Hollywood embracing Kabbalah. Silly as these people may appear, they are (nevertheless) creating a high-profile, star-studded awareness of Jewish spirituallity. That hardly lends itself to popularising Jew-hatred.

The only traction that the anti-semites have been able to get is with it's anti-Israel, apartheid state lie. But even that's not really having the desired effect. The average frog, pommy, kraut or polak hasn't been incited to carry out any pogroms by it (aside from the odd, fringe skinhead). Nor are the vast bulk of westerners that concerned that they'd risk their skins to harm Israel. But the evangelicals and noachides would risk theirs to defend Israel. Imagine how things are over at 'Anti-Semite HQ' ? They're ripping their hair out, foaming at the mouth and jumping up and down! It's PANIC STATIONS.

It seems to me that they have only one option in the short to medium term. Given that their attempts to make gentiles distrust Jews have failed, they must now try and convince Jews to distrust their gentile allies. What other options do the anti-semites have if they wish to stem the tide of pro-Jewish sentiment among religious gentiles?

So..... "what does that mean for JTFers?" I hear you ask. Simply this. Be prepared for a campaign of slander and doubt. Not against Jews, but against the noachides and christian zionists. Our enemies will desperately try to drive a wedge between us. Why? Because it's their only hope.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 03:05:31 AM by newman »

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: Prepare for more 'attacks'.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 03:03:32 AM »
Why? Because it's their only hope.
Divide and conquer is the tactic of an army that is outnumbered.  Trading fire is the tactic of the army that has the numerical advantage.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 07:10:29 AM »
Well they still try old tricks; I daily read the garbage post done by Akhmeds or Fetishas  about "evil Israelis opressing poor christians in Bulestine" while the Fatah nad Hamas are exiling the last of christians from Betlehem or capturing and forcibly convert christian female professor from Gaza; or  Hanz Ishliebefuhrer form Hunbundes republik  whining about "jewish world conspiracy", or Cindy and David from Berkley Cal. ranting about "israeli rascism"; they just opened new departament; aimed against jews; it not only anti rightues gentiles black propagand, it's hatred spilled by liberal jewish medias in USA Europe and Israel against religius jews and settlers; The're backward Sepharedi  "homophobic", mot moderate, fanatic, their security cost us enligtened Israelis to much, they're obstacle to hudna with Piss loving bulestinians etc... Look for Danny Rubinstein from Haaretz for ex.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 07:47:55 AM »
If you ask the Christians in Bethleham quietly they will tell you they wish Israel was back.Now they are robbed beaten raped and killed by moslem
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 07:54:43 AM »
If you look at the the nazi forums they say Evangelicals, Noahides they say that Pope John Paul was a secret Jew ,they are complete idiots
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 07:58:48 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 08:05:19 AM »
If you look carefully it's not jews vs goims anymore but rather religius contra secular or conservative contre liberal on one hand in all nations that's internal front; and nazi/muslims contra the rest thats external front; but the self hating left is as Riventrop-Molotov act showed morelikely to ally itself with crocodiles; 

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 08:11:56 AM »
true

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2007, 12:31:01 PM »
An example of these sorts of attempts to divide Jews and their allies was seen last week.

Abe Foxman of the ADL was issuing 'warnings' about the christian right (who are pro-Jewish) while he defends muslims (who are anti-semites)!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2007, 12:58:39 PM »
to say that the Jews are not longer in physical as well as spiritual danger is a wronge statement. If we would realize the threat facing the Jews and the world today (without thinking of G-d) we would never stop being scared. Ahmadinajad is building bombs, the Ishmaelites are preparing for war, lets not kid ourselves.- not only them but the truth is that many people really do hate Jews, the only reason why their isnt persecution (physically) is becuause of G-d's decision, but in the physcial world becuase people are happy with their materialism (they have their burgers and telivision sets). The redemption can come by repentence both Jews and goyim- then their will be a time when all goyim will come and declare "Hashe-m Ehad Veshemo Ehad"- G-d is one and His Name is One". - or it can come by "For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle" - and with suffering and then all those nations and the Jews who survive (and then those who ressurect) will serve G-d together.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 01:00:22 PM by Tzvi Ben Roshel »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

newman

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2007, 01:07:11 PM »
to say that the Jews are not longer in physical as well as spiritual danger is a wronge statement. If we would realize the threat facing the Jews and the world today (without thinking of G-d) we would never stop being scared. Ahmadinajad is building bombs, the Ishmaelites are preparing for war, lets not kid ourselves.- not only them but the truth is that many people really do hate Jews, the only reason why their isnt persecution (physically) is becuause of G-d's decision, but in the physcial world becuase people are happy with their materialism (they have their burgers and telivision sets). The redemption can come by repentence both Jews and goyim- then their will be a time when all goyim will come and declare "Hashe-m Ehad Veshemo Ehad"- G-d is one and His Name is One". - or it can come by "For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle" - and with suffering and then all those nations and the Jews who survive (and then those who ressurect) will serve G-d together.

I agree with you.

My essay was limited to the non-muslim anti-semites. Physical destruction of Jewery is always the goal of anti-semites whether muslim or not. But in the democratic west, the anti-semites must first wage a war for the opinions of the masses.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2007, 01:56:54 PM »

I agree with you.

My essay was limited to the non-muslim anti-semites. Physical destruction of Jewery is always the goal of anti-semites whether muslim or not. But in the democratic west, the anti-semites must first wage a war for the opinions of the masses.

That's true; As long NWO is not fully implemented in the form EU and NAU the Jews are fairly safe in the west at least physicly; There coud be two conflicts first the West contra Islamism and later the fully emerged NWO contra Kahinist Israel.

Love your Enemy

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007, 11:05:59 AM »
actually even though I personally feel safe (logically) -Rav Kahane did warn that their can be problems for Jews in the exile- not just spiritual (which is actually worse) but also physically. I dont have the website saved- but their is a site that says Shuvo- Jews to return to Israel and the dangers in the exile. I belive some aged lady a follower of Rav Kahane made the site.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2007, 09:39:31 PM »
I think its important to form bonds with our new Christian friends, but at the same time we must know that when it comes time to defend Jewish rights we can only count on ourselves. It is a very complicated situation, on the one hand we of course love to receive help from friends, but at the same time there must be a barrier between religions. We must maintain our separatist identity which is the only reason we have survived for so long.
Sorry if I offended any Christian here as that was certainly not my intention, but we Jews have too long counted on others and we must learn to be self dependent.
KAHANE TZADAK!

newman

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2007, 09:45:04 PM »
I think its important to form bonds with our new Christian friends, but at the same time we must know that when it comes time to defend Jewish rights we can only count on ourselves. It is a very complicated situation, on the one hand we of course love to receive help from friends, but at the same time there must be a barrier between religions. We must maintain our separatist identity which is the only reason we have survived for so long.
Sorry if I offended any Christian here as that was certainly not my intention, but we Jews have too long counted on others and we must learn to be self dependent.

I understand the dilema.

It's good to accept help from the insurance salesman next door but you don't wan't him pitching his life insurance policies at you when you're already covered.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2007, 09:54:05 PM »
ou don't wan't him pitching his life insurance policies at you when you're already covered.
[/quote]

I know of some Christians in Israel who are in touch with Mike, who runs the dog program in Tapuach. They want to have relationships with us, but we must be hesitant, when so many of our people have fallen pray to the devil of assimilation we must be careful not to allow good Jews in the settlements to suffer similar fates. Just a few decades ago it was the radical right that comprised the worst of anti-Semites, so while we love to receive help we also understand that today's friends are not necessarily tomorrows friends as well.
This is an essential idea that the Jewish liberal does not understand. When Jews first came to America the Democratic party was better for them, but no longer. Unfortunately the liberal does not understand how to judge, we as Jews must ask "Is it good for the Jew?". Just like any Black or Christian or Muslim or other person asks "Is it good for me?". Jews for some reason cant understand that concept. O well, some day we Jews will wake up, hopefully it will be in time.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2007, 04:17:42 AM »
ou don't wan't him pitching his life insurance policies at you when you're already covered.

I know of some Christians in Israel who are in touch with Mike, who runs the dog program in Tapuach. They want to have relationships with us, but we must be hesitant, when so many of our people have fallen pray to the devil of assimilation we must be careful not to allow good Jews in the settlements to suffer similar fates. Just a few decades ago it was the radical right that comprised the worst of anti-Semites, so while we love to receive help we also understand that today's friends are not necessarily tomorrows friends as well.
This is an essential idea that the Jewish liberal does not understand. When Jews first came to America the Democratic party was better for them, but no longer. Unfortunately the liberal does not understand how to judge, we as Jews must ask "Is it good for the Jew?". Just like any Black or Christian or Muslim or other person asks "Is it good for me?". Jews for some reason cant understand that concept. O well, some day we Jews will wake up, hopefully it will be in time.
[/quote]

I understand and agree on your position; but curently the Zionsit Christians are the last think the Jews must worry about; They don't run Israeli goverment for ex. We'll punder those potential conflict issues like Lebanon; fate of "A-rab" chritians in Israel tomorrow if the tomorrow will come.

Love your Enemy