Author Topic: Muslim condems muslim  (Read 2486 times)

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
Muslim condems muslim
« on: September 18, 2007, 07:46:30 PM »

man,this is weird
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Muslim condems muslim
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 07:50:05 PM »
When muslims are killing each other this is always a good thing.  Sometimes I turn on the news and hope to get the "new score"
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 07:52:10 PM »
They should have sunni v shiite death matches for $10 a ticket.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 07:53:39 PM »
muslims kill muslims ? A good thing.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 08:02:38 PM »
Interesting stuff here.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 02:46:05 AM »
It's not good thing that people are behaving like rabid dogs; it's true that is lesser evil from killing us; And don't be decieved that's their training for Jihad against kufirs; Sooner than later the one big thug will subdue them all and declare him self Mahdi/12th immam. That's why backing sunnis against shai or Fatah against Hamas is suicidal. But in the meantime this is the good watch. ;) BTW this Shia Mullah must be master of taqiya; or complete naive foul; Quran is tolerant to Kufirs? :o
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 02:57:49 AM by Ultra Requete »
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 12:28:48 PM »
A muzzie cannot be a cleric and be a naive fool at the same time. They are always practicing taqiyya.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .