Author Topic: Davis California  (Read 1238 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Davis California
« on: July 28, 2017, 02:49:33 AM »
A University town 75 miles east of San Francisco 15 miles west of Sacramento and my home for the last 15 years.  Last Friday the Imam of the local Islamic Brothel gave a sermon calling for annihilation of the Jews.  The local liberal Jews are useless of.course no surprise.  The local Chabad Rabbi spoke out against and has been harassed and cursed at in front of his home.   His name is Shmary Brownstein.  Please send him messages of support.2
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Davis California
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 10:19:40 AM »
Done, can't really go to Cali to get his back but we can daven.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 03:03:38 PM »
Can they be arrested for terroristic threats and hate speech? Or is California too Liberal to stand up to Islamic hate? Of course if it was the other way around, we know they would all be screaming "islamiphobic".

« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 12:57:07 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 01:44:17 AM »
There are a few pockets of conservatism left in urban California, but dwindling by the year.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2017, 08:19:57 PM »
The Athens Imamapologized.  I don't accept it but I expect the left wing Jews here to.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.