Author Topic: Capituation, Thy Name is Bibi. A one of a kind article.  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Capituation, Thy Name is Bibi. A one of a kind article.
« on: July 31, 2017, 03:58:24 PM »
What a great article by Rob Muchnick of the Zehut party.  Moshe will use these points against Netanyahu.  I think now the time is ripe to start another attack.  He has the tools, he needs the publicity.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Message.aspx/10194

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Capituation, Thy Name is Bibi. A one of a kind article.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 06:07:13 PM »
Now is the time to launch the attack, Bibi just removed the metal detectors.  And 77% of Israeli's are against it.  I hope this article is just the first punch by Moshe.  Although the article wasn't by him, it was from his party, so let's hope! 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 12:47:03 PM »
It depends if the Israeli media recognizes it's existence or to largely ignore it.. that's precisely the issue..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 01:54:21 PM »
It depends if the Israeli media recognizes it's existence or to largely ignore it.. that's precisely the issue..
I m not sure it is entirely the media's fault ( of course they are to blame for the abysmal cultural decay of the population) .
There is something unusual happening  the masses do not react to the level of corruption as if they were anesthetized, and
also there is something wrong in preparation no doubt.