Author Topic: Patton's views on Arabs  (Read 5991 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Patton's views on Arabs
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007, 09:32:53 PM »
Patton was a Jew-hater too but he was right on the money with arabs. They're sub-human animals, alright.

Could you list some of the things you hate about certain cultures, such as with Arabs and/or Muslims?

newman

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2007, 01:45:04 AM »
Patton was a Jew-hater too but he was right on the money with arabs. They're sub-human animals, alright.

Could you list some of the things you hate about certain cultures, such as with Arabs and/or Muslims?
For the love of Mike, RT.............

Isn't that bleedin' well obvious?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2007, 02:12:43 AM »

There is nothing wrong with Arabs per say... it's just the fact that 97% of Arabs are Muslim which is the problem. The 3% of Christian Arabs are not problematic at all. In fact the Christian Arabs that come to America are loyal to America and love the country. I could give a damn if the Muslim were blond/blue eyed as are some Albanian/Bosnian Muslims.... they're still Muslim. Same goes for the Indonesian Muslims... I don't care if they're Oriental, they're still Muslim.

Also, I had no idea Patton was an anti-Semite - that sucks! I still appreciate what he did, and he's still a brilliant man to me.. I just can't honor him they way I used to...

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2007, 02:50:34 AM »

I'm sadden to hear about patton's anti-semitism because I liked the man. I always admired him for his perseverance and dedication to become a United States military officer during his time at VMI and West Point (he was a plebe for THREE years!!!) And from that he was able to go on become arguably the most successful General in military history!!...it a shame he used to be one of my heros  :embarassed: