Author Topic: Is there anyone as great as Dr. Michael Savage?  (Read 6710 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Is there anyone as great as Dr. Michael Savage?
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007, 05:40:28 PM »
No many times he has hinted about being Jewish as a matter of fact a few days ago on his site he had a photo of his personal tanach it was heb/english edition
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Joe Schmo

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2007, 06:38:08 PM »
Dr. Savage is so brilliant that sometimes I've wanted to turn into a Jew right on the spot.

That's how I feel when I listen to Rabbi Kahane.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2007, 07:07:51 PM »
I am an avid fan of Dr. Savage. Very recently he's come out and openly said , he is for internment camps for muslims. In a recent show, he said he is against a pali   state because there is no way the Jews can live with people that do not want peace. He has also stated "Not all religions teach peace" ( referring too islam) No other major talk show radio host can touch him. For those that don't like Dr. Savage, more power too ya', for those that do, more power too ya'. There are 2 people that fire me up when I listen too them speak. Chaim and Savage.

I mean no disrespect by posting both these pictures together. They are the 2 people, in my opinion, that get it.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2007, 07:18:40 PM »
But what if he tells me to go to you?

I tell you something; Dr. Savage is so brilliant that sometimes I've wanted to turn into a Jew right on the spot (while listening to him) just so I could have that cool thing in common with him. The man is a national treasure and if you're a Jew you should thank your lucky stars that you can boast that he's a member of your race!!!

to correct you, Jews are not a race, we are a religion...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2007, 07:20:08 PM »
You've gotta be kidding me. Michael Faggot is the world's biggest fraud--a LIBERAL who pretends to adopt conservative positions because he knows they will get him more ratings. He is a flaming homosexual who was once involved with Allan Ginsburg.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2007, 07:23:04 PM »

I tell you something; Dr. Savage is so brilliant that sometimes I've wanted to turn into a Jew right on the spot (while listening to him) just so I could have that cool thing in common with him. The man is a national treasure and if you're a Jew you should thank your lucky stars that you can boast that he's a member of your race!!!

i'm not one to answer if savage is great or not..I can tell you that I used to enjoy listening to him and sometimes still do...but, to me, he is more of a phony than Chaim Ben Pesach..if you want to hear good stuff, listen to Chaim..>and i'm not just saying that...Chaim is politically incorrect but truthful.
Go ahead and compare and contrast
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2007, 11:44:45 PM »
only Chaim ben Pesach is better than  Michael Savage...

And so is, in my opinion, the Al franken or the guy who is on the other AM station at the same time...

Al Franken?!?!?!

What have you been smoking?

Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2007, 08:30:24 AM »

Sorry, I don't see it that way.

Ted Koppel claims to be Jewish, but I regard him as a (liberal) phony through and through. He looks way more Irish than someone whose ancestry began in the Middle East.

Judaism is a religion that was started by people of the Jewish race thousands of years ago. It's open for non-Jews to become a part of, but, in my own mind, those that are not of the race aren't "real" Jews (but God bless 'em anyway).

Look, I'll admit to not knowing a great deal about Jewish folks, only what I've heard; that they, as a group, tend to be smarter than all other groups (with the possible exception of red heads and Asians:-). My knowledge of Jews is pretty much limited to only a few that I've had the pleasure of working with and to what I read in the book, The Jewish Mystique (written years ago by a gentile). And, of course, the great Michael Savage.

And, too, I know that Jews have been persecuted throughout the ages (though I'll never understand why).

Note: I just looked to see what my little electronic Franklin dictionary says about "Jew." It says this: 1. ISRAELITE 2. one whose religion is Judaism

Okay, so maybe I'm wrong. I'll give it some thought. (Though it will be hard to think of the white-as-bread-dough Koppel as being a real Jew, or Whoopy Goldberg... or Madonna.)

Note to the Mod: I looked far and wide for my "Jena 6" post and wasn't able to locate it. Methinks you might have tossed it out because of my negative comments about Ted Koppel. If that's true, then please note the context above in how I view the guy, i.e. a liberal phony impersonating a Jew (so as to bask in the associated prestige). And so I respectfully ask that you not toss this thread in the circular file on account of my comments about him. Thanks! (And if I'm altogether wrong, please forgive!*s*)

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2007, 08:40:06 AM »
Quote from: Hail Columbia on September 20, 2007, 05:29:41 PM
listen...go on the askjtf section and ask Chaim why he hates Savage so much...

I already asked a question about Michael Savage last year (September 10, 2006), 11:53 into the show:

I already asked a question about Michael Savage last year (September 10, 2006), 11:53 into the show:

Thanks for posting this. I'm going to listen to the whole thing a little later.

I've watched Chaim and that other tough looking guy (I forget his name) a few times on YouTube, and was very impressed with 'em both. But for the life of me, I don't see how where they stand on matters is incompatible with where Dr. Savage stands. I should think all three of them would be the best of pals!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2007, 08:54:58 AM »
My two cents:  I emphatically disagree with Savage on religion and "evolution".  I've heard him flip flop so many times when it comes to Israel and the Arabs.  I've heard Savage demand a Bolistinian State on MANDATED Israeli lands West of the Jordan.  After Gaza expulsion, Savage flip-flopped again saying "I told you this would happen" while "enlightening" us to his amazing intellect and credible PhD (Which are the same "PhD"s that are ruining the West) over all those who were too calling for another Muslim terrorist entity.  I've heard him say that he "respects" the Bolistinians and he is aware of their history.....to which he gave the Bolistinian girl caller a copy of his book...   sadly, Savage is an ignoramus on this subject and will not take a stand 100% probably for fear of loosing listeners because he's a "Jew". 

The rest of what he says I'm pretty much agreement with.  So in summary: I disagree with him on Israel, Judaism and evolution while everything else I'm more or less on ship... ;)

One thing that does [censored] me off with Savage is that when he flip flops and is proven "right" he glouts like pre-pubescent child.  When he is caught off and is wrong, he will not let the other person finnish his sentence, cuts him/her off and then resorts to insult like a Leftist...  I'll never forget the time when he was speaking about evolution/homosexuality and the Bible.  He's a Biblical absolutist when it fits his agenda but when a caller called in negating homosexuality and what should be done with fags, according to the Bible, Savage was at a loss.  Really was a fabulous caller....from Texas I believe... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2007, 10:57:53 AM »
Sir, you should listen to him longer. You'll eventually find
that this guy is a thief. He steals ideas from other people.
He simply re-words them.
Chaim talks about old Irish ladies getting screened at airports.
Michael Weiner took that and talks about old Chinese ladies getting screened at airports.
Other than that little change, he says the same exact things. He say oh how chould some little old Chinese lady be suspected of being a terriorist?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2007, 11:28:19 AM »
He simply re-words them.
Michael Weiner took that and talks about old Chinese ladies getting screened at airports.
Other than that little change, he says the same exact things. He say oh how chould some little old Chinese lady be suspected of being a terriorist?

Doesn't it remain true that the highest form of flattery is imitation? So what if he borrows here and there, we're all in the same fight against the scumbag libs, yes?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2007, 11:44:48 AM »
Thats true also
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2007, 01:47:32 PM »
He simply re-words them.

Doesn't it remain true that the highest form of flattery is imitation? So what if he borrows here and there, we're all in the same fight against the scumbag libs, yes?

You could put it that way. You're right.
I never thought of it that way.
Aside from being obnoxious sometimes, he does say things almost all hosts don't dare say.

So...Michael Weiner flattering Chaim?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2007, 02:21:08 PM »
Dude, those are just my opinions.  Would you have the same views if I told you that Chaim "stole" many of his ideas from Rabbi Kahane?   ???
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2007, 02:23:05 PM »
only Chaim ben Pesach is better than  Michael Savage...

And so is, in my opinion, the Al franken or the guy who is on the other AM station at the same time...

Al Franken?!?!?!

What have you been smoking?

I think i'm getting him mixed up with another conservative talk show host who is on the same time as Michael Savage in NYC...He talks in a funny voice.  If Al Franken is the ultra liberal..then it's some other name that i can't think of.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2007, 02:25:12 PM »

Sorry, I don't see it that way.

Ted Koppel claims to be Jewish, but I regard him as a (liberal) phony through and through. He looks way more Irish than someone whose ancestry began in the Middle East.

Judaism is a religion that was started by people of the Jewish race thousands of years ago. It's open for non-Jews to become a part of, but, in my own mind, those that are not of the race aren't "real" Jews (but G-d bless 'em anyway).

Look, I'll admit to not knowing a great deal about Jewish folks, only what I've heard; that they, as a group, tend to be smarter than all other groups (with the possible exception of red heads and Asians:-). My knowledge of Jews is pretty much limited to only a few that I've had the pleasure of working with and to what I read in the book, The Jewish Mystique (written years ago by a gentile). And, of course, the great Michael Savage.

And, too, I know that Jews have been persecuted throughout the ages (though I'll never understand why).

Note: I just looked to see what my little electronic Franklin dictionary says about "Jew." It says this: 1. ISRAELITE 2. one whose religion is Judaism

Okay, so maybe I'm wrong. I'll give it some thought. (Though it will be hard to think of the white-as-bread-dough Koppel as being a real Jew, or Whoopy Goldberg... or Madonna.)

Note to the Mod: I looked far and wide for my "Jena 6" post and wasn't able to locate it. Methinks you might have tossed it out because of my negative comments about Ted Koppel. If that's true, then please note the context above in how I view the guy, i.e. a liberal phony impersonating a Jew (so as to bask in the associated prestige). And so I respectfully ask that you not toss this thread in the circular file on account of my comments about him. Thanks! (And if I'm altogether wrong, please forgive!*s*)

Let me tell you why religion is definately NOT a race.. You have white Jews, Eithiopian Jews, Indian Jews, Asian Jews...etc

Secondly, people can convert to Judaism..

You can't convert into a Black person if you are white...Race is genetics. Judaism is something deeper and intellectual than genetics..it's a way of life and culture...and a religion.

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2007, 02:52:43 PM »
dannycookie57 -- So in your book Madonna is a Jew?

To me she can't be a Jew anymore than she can be a man. Besides, I thought at minimum a person's mother had to be Jewish in order for them to be regarded as a Jew. I thought it was a Jewish law or rule, no?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2007, 03:02:04 PM »
dannycookie57 -- So in your book Madonna is a Jew?

To me she can't be a Jew anymore than she can be a man. Besides, I thought at minimum a person's mother had to be Jewish in order for them to be regarded as a Jew. I thought it was a Jewish law or rule, no?

I never even went there in regards to Madonna...she went straight to the Kabbalah center

No offense to anyone, but if one wants to become a Jew, he/she must start wtih studying the Torah.

The Kabbalah is only meant for Torah/Talmud scholars who are men of at least the age of 40 and have at least one child.  If someone is none of those, then they can learn all the Kabbalah they want, but what they will be concluding from it is nothing more than plain Jewish mysticism.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2007, 03:26:17 PM »
Not to mention that to truly know REAL Kabbalah one must be very well knowledged in Torah and not just a drop in at some so-called for profit "Kabbalah" Center... :) 

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2007, 09:42:13 PM »

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=9004.0

I moved it to Affirmative Action People Crisis.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2007, 10:41:32 PM »
very good...