Author Topic: How would the Medina handle a MASS Jewish Aliyah to Israel?  (Read 1215 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
How would the Medina handle a MASS Jewish Aliyah to Israel?
« on: January 06, 2019, 06:23:35 AM »
What happens if there's a couple more Pittsburgh-style attacks in the USA, & 50 Jews get killed?

What happens if Jeremy Corbyn becomes UK PM & British Muslims start torching synagogues?

What happens if the Jews in Australia, S.Africa, France, Belgium etc all attempt to flee to Israel en masse in one go without their money?!

There are 1 million Israeli citizens living outside of Israel, so being Israeli citizens they presumably would be let in without question.

But would 6 million desperate penniless Jews - assuming they could get flights - plus possibly another 6 million half-Jewish goyim, including 1 million Haredim (imagine all of Monsey, Monroe, New Square, Crown Heights, Flat Bush, Lakewood, Boro Park, Williamsburg etc etc arriving at Ben Gurion in one go!) be welcomed?

This could be a Messianic "Ingathering of the Exiles".

But if it is not Messianic, at what "Right of Return" quota rate would the Israelis let them in, and how would they be handles and housed?!

The Israelis let in 20,000 Falash Mura over 20 years at the rate of 200 per month. Somehow I think that those dubious Ethiopian Blacks were more welcome than would be a penniless black-coated New Square Chossid arriving with his 15 children, & that the Israelis would quickly slap on a quota "at a rate that the State can absorb"!

The lesson is: get your Israeli passport & ID card while it's still easily available!

« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 06:36:58 AM by Yerusha »

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
Re: How would the Medina handle a MASS Jewish Aliyah to Israel?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 11:10:29 PM »
It would seem to me that the Jews of South Africa, along with the rest of the Whites in South Africa, will soon be in immediate danger when the Black Marxists take over control of the government.  I also agree with you that the Jews in Western Europe are in danger, due to the massive importation of Muslims and the politically correct attitude of the Western, European governments towards them.
In terms of the U.S, as I've said in other posts,  I believe antisemitism and anti-zionism are worsening in the U.S.  However,  as I've said before, former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen, Rod Rosenstein and the Leftist,  Jewish, Democratic  politicians in Congress(House- Brad Sherman,  Adam Schiff,  Steve Cohen,  Jerrold Nadler. Senate- Charles Schumer and Diane Feinstein) that are leading the Resistance movement against Trump,  are growing and strengthening antisemitism on the Right,  and among Trump supporters. This is due to the fact that Trump is seen by most Conservatives as extremely pro-Israel for moving the U.S embassy to Jerusalem,  and not treating Israel like a pariah,  as was done by  Barack Hussein Obama. As a result,  there is a great deal of resentment and anger towards these Leftist,  Jewish politicians that are trying to impeach and remove Trump. I do agree with you that if Trump is impeached,  there is a possibility that there will be a large increase  in antisemitic violence. In a sense,  your theory of massive Aliyah due to antisemitic violence,  might not be that far off.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 02:18:33 PM »
Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib is a harbinger of things to come in America.
It is only a matter of time until America becomes like Western Europe!!!!
I urge my fellow Jews to leave America while you still can!!!!

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 03:01:44 PM »
Rashida Tlaib supports terrorism,  and a one state solution,  i.e Throw the Jews into the sea! You're right,  more will be elected like. her.  Did you see that self-hating, Israel-hating, Jewish Lefties, Bernie Sanders and Diane Feinstein,  are opposing the anti-BDS bill? Leftist philosophy leads to self-hatred of Judaism,  Jews and Israel.  It's a sickness that is unfortunately affecting most, so -called,  "progressive",  American Jews.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 11:44:16 PM »
Jesus is irrelevant. He was a sinner and Xtianity is only a tool just as Pharaoh and Hitler. G-d used Pharaoh to enslave the Jews and used Hitler to get Jews to go to Israel. Xtianity prepares the World to get closer to the Bible but will be abolished when the World will trash it in exchange for the real thing, becoming Bnei Noah.

Offline Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 03:40:53 AM »
Jesus is irrelevant. He was a sinner and Xtianity is only a tool just as Pharaoh and Hitler. G-d used Pharaoh to enslave the Jews and used Hitler to get Jews to go to Israel. Xtianity prepares the World to get closer to the Bible but will be abolished when the World will trash it in exchange for the real thing, becoming Bnei Noah.

Well said, but chr*stianity does not prepare the world to get closer to the Hebrew Bible. The holy book of chr*stianity is the new testament, not the Torah. When I was in the roman catholic church, we only learned the new testament.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2019, 04:50:00 AM »
Well said, but chr*stianity does not prepare the world to get closer to the Hebrew Bible. The holy book of chr*stianity is the new testament, not the Torah. When I was in the roman catholic church, we only learned the new testament.
Also Christianity replaced praying to the 1 G-d to praying to Jesus & a ghost in addition to G-d

Offline Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2019, 05:07:05 AM »
Also Christianity replaced praying to the 1 G-d to praying to Jesus & a ghost in addition to G-d

Here is a good Noachide case against chr*stianity: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/comments/77bs6e/the_noachide_case_against_christianity/
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2019, 12:39:27 PM »

It did that to attract pagans who were praying to even more than 3 gods. Xtianity is an improvement for goyim over Greek and Roman mythology. At least they know about the Bible (What they call the Tanach). The Pre-Xtian pagans have no concept at all regarding G-d, The Bible, and The Jewish People.