Author Topic: Man, that sucked!  (Read 8618 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: Man, that sucked!
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2007, 03:48:38 PM »
I fasted! I'm a Goy, but I wanted to see if I could do it. Not eating or drinking for 25 hours is a sin for an Italian!  ;D  Interesting experience though, very humbling.
;D

I'm the wrong guy to ask, but there must be some sort of special blessing you brought upon yourself, as a non-Jew who fasted on Yom Kippur.  :)

Religous guys? Got some insight for us?

Did I bring a blessing upon myself? Who knows, we'll see. All I can tell you is that I shocked my Jewish friends  ;D  I thought I fasted 2 years ago until I found out that I can't drink anything either hehe. This time I did it the right way  ;)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: Man, that sucked!
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2007, 04:10:45 PM »
I think it's good that people are experiencing withdrawal syptoms. It may be the first step towards realizing that you are a JTF addict  :o.

The path to recovery awaits you.

People need to be in control of the time they spend with JTF and not let it become something that starts to control them.

Decide in advance how much time you think is appropriate to be on the forum, and set up a stopwatch or something so you don't go over your limit.

I want this forum to grow more than anyone, but I want our members to be healthy members. :)

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.