Author Topic: Google Is Fagged Up Today  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Google Is Fagged Up Today
« on: June 04, 2019, 04:33:40 PM »
It's best to avoid the homepage of Google today since they have one of their idiotic doodles, this time honoring homosexuality. It also says "honoring 50 years of LGBTQ+ history". I guess even they admit that the homosexuals as a group are a self-invented people that never existed before 1969, just like the other protected group, the fakestinians, whose group (PLO) was invented in 1964 but really only started called themselves fakestinians after the Six Day War.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Google Is Fagged Up Today
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 11:42:12 PM »
It's best to avoid the homepage of Google today since they have one of their idiotic doodles, this time honoring homosexuality. It also says "honoring 50 years of LGBTQ+ history". I guess even they admit that the homosexuals as a group are a self-invented people that never existed before 1969, just like the other protected group, the fakestinians, whose group (PLO) was invented in 1964 but really only started called themselves fakestinians after the Six Day War.
Nothing about rump rangers on google here in Israel

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 12:18:56 AM »
Nothing about rump rangers on google here in Israel

Outside of Israel, you can go to google.co.il to get rid of the nonsense. In Israel, google.com redirects automatically to google.co.il . So there is no way to get rid of Israeli doodles if they exist.

They got rid of the fag doodle but they still have the note about 50 years of fag "history".

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 05:10:05 AM »

Outside of Israel, you can go to google.co.il to get rid of the nonsense. In Israel, google.com redirects automatically to google.co.il . So there is no way to get rid of Israeli doodles if they exist.

They got rid of the fag doodle but they still have the note about 50 years of fag "history".
I just checked it nothing faggy on it here.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2019, 11:03:11 AM »
I just checked it nothing faggy on it here.

It's impossible to see the American Google site in Israel. I said it redirects to google.co.il . But in the US, you can go to google.co.il if you don't want to be exposed to the American Google site when they have nonsense on it.