Author Topic: Tonight's "60 Minutes"  (Read 1557 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Tonight's "60 Minutes"
« on: September 24, 2007, 01:08:50 AM »
I watched the first segment where the CBS reporter interviewed the president of Iran. 

With one question, the reporter asked about one question Iran's president likes or admire about Bush.  In response, he turned the tables on the reporter and instead asked him what he likes about Bush.  The reporter stated that Bush is very religious.  Is this true?  His critics try to accuse him of having tried to make the Supreme Court a Christian fundamentalist court but this is false. 

Iran's president avoided answering questions that he didn't want to answer. 

Since people are prohibited in Iran from asking questions that their president doesn't want to hear, he tried to refer to the reporter as a CIA agent or a Guantanamo Guard. 

Overall, the job performance of the reporter was disappointing and the interview seemed pointless. 

The next section was about how it's becoming easier to purchase medical marijuana.  I didn't watch this section.  There's a dicussion on this topic in the health section of the forum. 

I think the last section was about a Russian citizen who stated how Russia's government is a "police state" and how it's very dangerous to its people as well as to the international community. 

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
Re: Tonight's "60 Minutes"
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 02:01:56 AM »
The fact that an interviewer could just casually interview Hilter II makes the interview worthless. First of all, we shouldn't even be wasting our time interviewing this evil man. The news media knows full well what this man intends to do to Israel and the US.