Author Topic: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?  (Read 55202 times)

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
Re: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2007, 01:56:48 AM »
Any normal JTF members wonder why Erica doesn't think the black attackers should go to jail?  I know why.... she's black.  
Well, even the whites in Louisiana are falling for the black lies. That shotgun story is pure baloney. Where did this story all of a sudden come from?

All that aside, six black animals nearly killed a white student, who would've died at the hands of his attackers, if it wasn't for a fellow white student chasing off the attacking apes.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2007, 02:03:28 AM »
Blacks are professional excuse artists.  Erica is a pro at it.  Once again, she's black, the attackers are black, thus she says they shouldn't go to jail.  A typical black response.   And you know what, if the black attackers  get a black jury, or a jury full of Erica's, the black attackers will get away with it.  Case in point:  OJ Simpson- black criminal, black jury, end result........ criminal goes free.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2007, 02:10:19 AM »
Blacks are professional excuse artists.  Erica is a pro at it.  Once again, she's black, the attackers are black, thus she says they shouldn't go to jail.  A typical black response.   And you know what, if the black attackers  get a black jury, or a jury full of Erica's, the black attackers will get away with it.  Case in point:  OJ Simpson- black criminal, black jury, end result........ criminal goes free.
All true. Blacks are liars, animals, killers and rapists. That's why they make such great Muslims.

Erica

« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2007, 02:13:13 AM »
Erica, you don't want the the attackers to go to jail because they're black and you're black.  It's so obvious. 
For your information, you don't know anything about me, Shadow. Nothing. I just told you that the boys were wrong for what they did but they didn't attempt to murder anyone. THey beat up a white boy. He stayed in the hospital for 2 hours, went home, changed over, and attended a school function THAT evening.

What do you say about the white kids who beat that black boy up? Should they be charged for attempted murder also? And what about the white boy who ran to his pick up truck to get a sawed off shotgun to shoot the boy? Also, what about the white robbers who went in to rob a store in Jena? They went in with a gun, some black kids were in the store while it was happening. One of the black boys wrestled the gun out of the white assailant's hands , through the gun down and ran. Later the black boys were found and charged with theft of a firearm and the white assailants weren't charged, taken to jailed or anything for what they did.
None of that shotgun business has been proven. It's surely a tall tale from pro-black Jena just to sweeten the pot for the black animals, who are trying to make their case look credible. No self-respecting white or black should fall for this. Well, of course ALL the blacks will fall for it, but at least JTF members are intelligent enough to not.
By striking the shot gun incident which happened before the Jena 6 beat up the white boy, from the record, you're proving that YOU are racist. I see ALL sides of the situations... ALL of the boys were guilty of beating each other up...the thing is that justice wasn't served because the boys who threatened the black boy with a shot gun wasn't sent to jail for premeditated attempted murder, nor the whites who beat up the black boy at a party. The jena 6 are guilty of fighting a white kid...so should the white kids who beat the black kids . Neither deserves 22 years for a school yard fight.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2007, 02:17:03 AM »
Erica, you don't want the the attackers to go to jail because they're black and you're black.  It's so obvious. 
For your information, you don't know anything about me, Shadow. Nothing. I just told you that the boys were wrong for what they did but they didn't attempt to murder anyone. THey beat up a white boy. He stayed in the hospital for 2 hours, went home, changed over, and attended a school function THAT evening.

What do you say about the white kids who beat that black boy up? Should they be charged for attempted murder also? And what about the white boy who ran to his pick up truck to get a sawed off shotgun to shoot the boy? Also, what about the white robbers who went in to rob a store in Jena? They went in with a gun, some black kids were in the store while it was happening. One of the black boys wrestled the gun out of the white assailant's hands , through the gun down and ran. Later the black boys were found and charged with theft of a firearm and the white assailants weren't charged, taken to jailed or anything for what they did.
None of that shotgun business has been proven. It's surely a tall tale from pro-black Jena just to sweeten the pot for the black animals, who are trying to make their case look credible. No self-respecting white or black should fall for this. Well, of course ALL the blacks will fall for it, but at least JTF members are intelligent enough to not.
By striking the shot gun incident which happened before the Jena 6 beat up the white boy, from the record, you're proving that YOU are racist. I see ALL sides of the situations... ALL of the boys were guilty of beating each other up...the thing is that justice wasn't served because the boys who threatened the black boy with a shot gun wasn't sent to jail for premeditated attempted murder, nor the whites who beat up the black boy at a party. The jena 6 are guilty of fighting a white kid...so should the white kids who beat the black kids . Neither deserves 22 years for a school yard fight.
Again, you've used the term "schoolyard fight". The white kid was hit over the head with a glass bottle! He was unconscious! He was being beaten while he was incapacitated! How is that a "fight"? You would be great doing speeches alongside Al Sharpton, because your concept of equality is a little more than abscure.

Erica

« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2007, 02:17:37 AM »
When did I make an excuse for anyone that didn't deserve one? I brought up this question a long time ago (on this very subject) so I hope that someone will be man enough to answer it.

If the shoe was on the other foot( and it was) , and the black boys got away scott free without jail time, and the white students were arrested for 'attempted murder' and served 8 to 10 months in jail for beating up a black boy, what would you think? Don't make me answer the question for you.

Erica

« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2007, 02:19:34 AM »

Again, you've used the term "schoolyard fight". The white kid was hit over the head with a glass bottle! He was unconscious! He was being beaten while he was incapacitated! How is that a "fight"? You would be great doing speeches alongside Al Sharpton, because your concept of equality is a little more than abscure.
He wasn't hit over the head with a glass bottle, he was punched and kicked in the head...just like the white kids punched a kicked a black boy ALL OVER his body. They weren't sentenced to jail time...why?

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2007, 02:23:28 AM »
When did I make an excuse for anyone that didn't deserve one? I brought up this question a long time ago (on this very subject) so I hope that someone will be man enough to answer it.

If the shoe was on the other foot( and it was) , and the black boys got away scott free without jail time, and the white students were arrested for 'attempted murder' and served 8 to 10 months in jail for beating up a black boy, what would you think? Don't make me answer the question for you.
When you hit someone over the head with a glass bottle, you surely want to kill them. And the shot with the bottle wasn't it, they added a severe beating to their murder-intended assault.

No self-respecting JTF member is going to fall for black lies.

Those little baboons are animals, who deserve to be put to death.

The Louisiana black mob is actually referring to the black animals as "heroes". Blacks will be blacks, and blacks are murdering pigs.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2007, 02:25:16 AM »

He wasn't hit over the head with a glass bottle, he was punched and kicked in the head...just like the white kids punched a kicked a black boy ALL OVER his body. They weren't sentenced to jail time...why?
Read the DA's column in the New York Times. It's available on FoxNews.com.

Erica

« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2007, 02:27:04 AM »

When you hit someone over the head with a glass bottle, you surely want to kill them. And the shot with the bottle wasn't it, they added a severe beating to their murder-intended assault.

The Louisiana black mob is actually referring to the black animals as "heroes". Blacks will be blacks, and blacks are murdering pigs.
No one said the Jena 6 were heroes. Find a quote where that was actually said. I dare you. What people are saying is that there are no equal rights for everyone in Jena, Louisiana (and I see its true here also). Whites have t heir rights and blacks have none.

They don't deserve to be put to death. They deserve to be treated just as the white teens who beat up a black teen was treated. They didn't serve ANY time for beating up that black boy. NONE.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2007, 02:28:19 AM »

No one said the Jena 6 were heroes. Find a quote where that was actually said. I dare you. What people are saying is that there are no equal rights for everyone in Jena, Louisiana (and I see its true here also). Whites have t heir rights and blacks have none.

They don't deserve to be put to death. They deserve to be treated just as the white teens who beat up a black teen was treated. They didn't serve ANY time for beating up that black boy. NONE.
Like I said, read the DA's report. That is the most accurate telling of the story you will get.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2007, 02:38:55 AM »
Erica is not evil and definetly not ape; let's leave such contempt to plantion owning dems; The problem with Erika is that she feels to be proud Afrikan-Amerikan; and Afrikan will be always first to her; so discusing black on white crime with Erika willl be like discusing the Balestinian Terror with A-rab-Israeli. Always pointless. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2007, 02:41:02 AM »
Erica is not evil and definetly not ape; let's leave such contempt to plantion owning dems; The problem with Erika is that she feels to be proud Afrikan-Amerikan; and Afrikan will be always first to her; so discusing black on white crime with Erika willl be like discusing the Balestinian Terror with A-rab-Israeli. Always pointless. ::)
Defending such things is evil. If you defend evil, you are evil. You are what you support.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2007, 02:57:08 AM »
Defending such things is evil. If you defend evil, you are evil. You are what you support.

Rabbi Meir Kachne was always saying that A-rabs are not evil becouse they want have their 23rd state in Israel; but that they're evil couse they support evil tactics like terrorism agianst Jews; want them all dead and Israel wiped out; so what you sayed is true. Erica being not self hating not make her evil she repeatidly said that she not support AA; but my point point was that All blacks an/or Arabs or anybody else who're not and won't be loyal to their host countries first and only shoud be tranffered out; their personal morality is meaningless. Americans shoud live in America; Jews in Israel, A-rabs in KSA and Blacks in Africa mothership;   If she says she's Afrikan-American...
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Erica

« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2007, 02:58:59 AM »
First of all, I can't help what I look like. I definately don't look like any of you here, the only people I can compare myself to racially are Africans who were brought to America as slaves. THAT's why I say I'm African (Black) American.

I'm wasting my time here. I've said again and again that I dont' think the JEna 6 were right for jumping the white boy and you don't read it. I said it was wrong and you don't care. Thanks for saying that I'm not evil but I can't seem to win here.

What I was saying is that the Jena 6 should have been given a reprimand by the school just like the white kids who hung nooses to scare blacks into thinking they'll kill them if they sat at A TREE that belongs to EVERYONE! No one is saying that the Jena 6 are heroes...but I DO consider that the heroes are a couple of blacks who stopped a white person from robbing a store at gun point heroes. The boys wrestled the gun from the robber, threw it down , and ran away from the incident so t hat no one would get hurt. The white person who attempted to rob the store  didn't go to jail but the boys who stopped them from robbing the store were processed and charged with theft of a firearm. How in the world does that make sense to you?

Erica

« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2007, 03:00:03 AM »

Like I said, read the DA's report. That is the most accurate telling of the story you will get.
I didn't see the DA's report. Are there any key words I need to type in in order to pull up the article?

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2007, 03:40:50 AM »
First of all, I can't help what I look like. I definately don't look like any of you here, the only people I can compare myself to racially are Africans who were brought to America as slaves. THAT's why I say I'm African (Black) American.

I'm wasting my time here. I've said again and again that I dont' think the JEna 6 were right for jumping the white boy and you don't read it. I said it was wrong and you don't care. Thanks for saying that I'm not evil but I can't seem to win here.

What I was saying is that the Jena 6 should have been given a reprimand by the school just like the white kids who hung nooses to scare blacks into thinking they'll kill them if they sat at A TREE that belongs to EVERYONE! No one is saying that the Jena 6 are heroes...but I DO consider that the heroes are a couple of blacks who stopped a white person from robbing a store at gun point heroes. The boys wrestled the gun from the robber, threw it down , and ran away from the incident so t hat no one would get hurt. The white person who attempted to rob the store  didn't go to jail but the boys who stopped them from robbing the store were processed and charged with theft of a firearm. How in the world does that make sense to you?
And the fact that you believe the tall tale about the shotgun incident is sad.

It was either a planned incident or a totally made up story to make blacks look good in the wake of this near-murder.

If you want to break the mold of blacks, try not believing everything that comes out of the mouths of the majority of blacks, especially the ones in Jena. No black in Jena has any credibility. They're all white-hating animals.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2007, 03:41:47 AM »

I didn't see the DA's report. Are there any key words I need to type in in order to pull up the article?
Go to Foxnews.com and click on "opinion", and you'll see the article.

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2007, 04:26:49 AM »
I wonder why all those marchers protesting in Jena didn't also go to Durham, N.C. to protest over the fact that the stripper that ruined the lives of those white boys doesn't have to be put on trial for what she did? I heard that she's getting off scott-free because, "she's a trouble young woman and it would only cause her more distress"!!

Double standards for blacks.

I tell you right now, we're headed down the road to a great race war in this country. This nonsense will have a flashpoint, it's just a matter of time.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2007, 06:46:56 AM »
I wonder why all those marchers protesting in Jena didn't also go to Durham, N.C. to protest over the fact that the stripper that ruined the lives of those white boys doesn't have to be put on trial for what she did? I heard that she's getting off scott-free because, "she's a trouble young woman and it would only cause her more distress"!!

Double standards for blacks.

I tell you right now, we're headed down the road to a great race war in this country. This nonsense will have a flashpoint, it's just a matter of time.
They be a downtrodden people you know ;) They can help themselves besides its jury nullification or some other stupidity. Blacks themselves should put a crimp in this sort of thing because you are quite right the resentment level is rising every day. The laws should apply to the crime and should never take into account past histories or race. The only special situation should be if  the person is mentally ill.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Groucho Marxist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2007, 04:09:13 PM »
What shocked me about my experience was these assaults were treated like a school small incident.It hardend me to a very bad and violent point.Violence begot violence.

LOL, so when you saw 8 Mile did you cry when Eminem was beat up? Was it like nostalgia for you?

But on a serious note, sending teenagers to federal prison is not a thought-out solution. It's not smart or creative. Prisons do not rehabilitate people EVEN if you go there right after high school. You want revenge for what was done to you and that's understandable, but get over yourself. You're not the only one. I used to live near a small Texas town, I've known Mexicans and oriental Asians who were ganged up by truck-driving rednecks. No one expects those people to serve hard time. And is this correct, you did not provoke the guys who attacked you? They were not attacking you because you had beaten up one of their friends? (Because the victim was not some random pedestrian like you are making yourself out to be.)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 04:30:21 PM by without_feathers »

Erica

« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2007, 04:33:53 PM »

Go to Foxnews.com and click on "opinion", and you'll see the article.
I read the article and there was no mention of a bottle being used...only kicking and punching...the same abuse used to beat up a black boy in Jena before the incident. No one got arrested for that at all. How do you explain that?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2007, 07:30:33 PM »
Bird without feathers. I dont know what you are referring too. A race that does not impress me and musically culturally illiterate white wannabees is something I would have not watched. Nor, do I defile my body with the filth of lower races. And yes there are lower races, it is a fact. No, I had no flashbacks, b/c I didn't watch it. However, with my enjoyable years with revenge I did have a flashback during the scene with the curb stomping and in the market. Thanks for also enjoying a laugh at my misery. I can say I thank those in the past who did what they did for they built me into what I happen to be. Does the ACLU have a forum on their website? I think that would be more suitable for you and your alter ego Erika. Have a nice night, and don't let the bed bugs bite.

Wayne

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2007, 07:33:44 PM »
[Referring to American history X]

Erica

« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2007, 08:13:24 PM »
Bird without feathers. I dont know what you are referring too. A race that does not impress me and musically culturally illiterate white wannabees is something I would have not watched. Nor, do I defile my body with the filth of lower races. And yes there are lower races, it is a fact. No, I had no flashbacks, b/c I didn't watch it. However, with my enjoyable years with revenge I did have a flashback during the scene with the curb stomping and in the market. Thanks for also enjoying a laugh at my misery. I can say I thank those in the past who did what they did for they built me into what I happen to be. Does the ACLU have a forum on their website? I think that would be more suitable for you and your alter ego Erika. Have a nice night, and don't let the bed bugs bite.

Wayne
The ACLU isn't what I'm into, but thanks for thinking of me. ::)