Author Topic: Shadow founder wife of Butties senior strategist & Clinton involvement  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Unbelievable stuff of the corrupt Democrats:

The wife of Butties "senior strategist"  is the founder of the Shadow election app company! This explaines, why Bernie was leading in the polls, but Butti "won" in the end against him. And Buttie knew the results instantly. Check online.

No conspiracy theory. This is proven true.

Shadow Inc. was launched by ACRONYM, a nonprofit corporation founded in 2017 by Tara McGowan, a political strategist who runs companies aimed at promoting Democratic candidates and priorities. McGowan, 34, is married to Michael Halle, a senior strategist for Pete Buttigieg’s presidential campaign, which records show has also paid Shadow Inc. $42,500 for software.

https://apnews.com/5232ce5601996c1de440806ad30fa4fb

And the rest of the management of Shadow and the mother company acronym are veterans of Hillary Clintons campaign of 2016.

Here it is written in LA times:

https://www.latimes.com/business/technology/story/2020-02-04/clinton-campaign-vets-behind-2020-iowa-caucus-app-snafu

Here the Wiki about Shadow:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_Inc

And this people dare to speak about Trump? This is imo acting bold without shame!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Shadow founder wife of Butties senior strategist & Clinton involvement
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 05:29:18 PM »
I believe it can easily be a bad software malfunction. Maybe the contractor pocketed as much cash as possible to themselves and invested little to nothing in testing and debugging.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 03:00:09 AM »
There is a chance, that all is by incapability or random. But I don't believe this. All people involved have strong motives.

And:

Why was Sanders leading by far before the election and Buttie made it in the end?
Why Buttie knew the "results"? Look carefully the results published by the Sanders campaign differ remarkable. Nobody had close results like Buttie.

My theory is that Buttie and the 2016 Clinton Campaign have stolen the election from Sanders and then caused chaos by sabotage in order to hide it. Even the backup phone system was not working at the evening of the election - not only the app.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2020, 04:21:30 AM »
The commie had to pay "his fair share" of votes to the fag.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge