Author Topic: Black life matters "activists" tear through Jewish neighborhood in LA  (Read 1942 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I thought it is about black lifes and the slogan is "I can't breath".

As soon as they arrived in this Jewish neighbourhood the slogans changed to F... Israel and Free Palestine.

In addition they looted the stores, vandalized a synagoge and attacked a Rabbi with his students. They hurled "epithets" on them and attacked them with a stick.

The group had to:

The group spent the rest of the evening locked in one of the students’ homes, waiting out the unrest.

“It was like looking at antisemitism, but in a time of rage,”
the Rabbi said.

A storeowner reported that:
"Every store destroyed. Things are on fire all over,"

Who is in charge of this place? Of cause Demonrats!

https://forward.com/news/national/447696/violent-protests-in-los-angeles-tear-through-jewish-neighborhood/

https://twitter.com/johnkunza

https://twitter.com/johnkunza/status/1266950603953131521

https://twitter.com/johnkunza/status/1267094501111271427

https://twitter.com/jdforward/status/1267107306287833095
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 02:18:53 PM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
You can take the schvartzer out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the schvartzer!!!!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The first 2 plagues

1. Covid
2. Apes
3. ?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
The first 2 plagues

1. Covid
2. Apes
3. ?

oh that's good. 

That particular synagogue is unfortunately a pretty popular target for the Schvatzer and Islamists.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
Jews' attitude is so detrimental to 1 another it ends up making Judaism 's enemy stronger . The Jew is focused solely on making nice impression instead of having positive impacts render judaisms harder to kill.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Jews' attitude is so detrimental to 1 another it ends up making Judaism 's enemy stronger . The Jew is focused solely on making nice impression instead of having positive impacts render judaisms harder to kill.

Have you ever said a nice thing about Jews, or is this what you are?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The first 2 plagues

1. Covid
2. Apes
3. ?

3. Inflation! The ammounts of money, that they print in Europe and USA is too much compared with the goods available to buy.

4. Total Economic breakdown.

Like after WW2 Germany. There is a very interesting article Ludwig von Mises wrote in USA about the Nazi commando economy after he had to flee because of his Jewish background. Everything was fake. The Nazis paid on the papers high salaries, but most people could not spent it, because there were no goods to buy, except for the Nazi elite. The rest got a card with coupons. This was very small to the extent the people waited in front of butcheries where they begged for the water the sausages for the Army, SS and functionaries was cooked in. Pretty much like in North Korea. But of cause it was the just punishment and even not sufficient imo.

Today we have at least in Europe a commando economy too. They define how vegetables i.e. bananas have to look like (The angle). They ban certain kinds of vacuum cleaners, light bulbs and decide what has to be produced and how. Certain kinds of energy plants are outlawed and certrain kinds are recommended, like wind mills and solar panels. What the consumer wants they don't care.

After the end of the war nobody wanted to sell their merchandise. Because the wealth was fake. Politicians tried price controlls and police cracked down hard on the merchands, but without any result. They salted and stored even the meat. After the currency reform in 1948 everything came out and the stores were full from one day to the other. But all the savings in the bank were reduced 1:10. But the credits 1:5. Better to pay all loans back.

Similar things happened after WW1. The Schinkenfahrten ham-travels to steal salted meat from the farmers were legend. It looked like New York today. hundreds of peoples came together to overwhelm the police and the farmers and to reach the storage atticks of the farms where the salted meat was stored.

Here some guy who paticipated in the ham-travels reports: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCtArap4g20
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 02:01:13 PM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
There were a few protests for George Floyd, but mostly for Soros and he also likes the looting that people do mostly for themselves. There are a few burn it all down activists, and they're great to hide behind while you be a thief because they are convinced their anger means they believe something.

Still, I like to think about how if the media was promoting all day police brutality to Asians or Jews or otherwise how they'd react, and theft and arson probably wouldn't top the list. So the black community gets a lot of sympathy for a death, so many things they could organize and do to protect themselves and capitalize on the sympathy. But the guy was probably a junkie they didn't and don't care about, so massive numbers of people run out in the street and rob and loot. Muslims would taharrush - mass public gang rape riot, it's their protest thing they do in Egypt. You can't convince a crowd in Vermont to up and at em with a rape riot of the whole village, just like burn and loot your favorite stores or random ones wouldn't have special appeal.

I'm talking to black people about it, they will admit 100% that there is a right way to deal with this that will benefit them, and then like clockwork, after analyzing and admitting the truth they say, "but f it, burn it all down". It's too many to not be a coincidence at this point, and my theories range from cues in rap or the news or weird screwy-louie type religions, but no idea at this point. Repeat arguments yield the same process and result. Like a spell that instantly convinces people that nothing matters, like well we're all going do die so might as well go wild. My version of wild doesn't include hurting anyone at the nice corner store, but still I have the human capacity for mercy on my future self through being able to make decisions based on likely consequences. Who decided if you're going to die you should do that? You need a clear thinker like Daniel Greenfield or something to make any sense of this mess.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I heard that black lives matter was coming to my town to “march” June 6 this Sunday. We have like 20 black families living in our town are treated with respect by cops and residents here.

Something fishy might happen
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Amrafael

• Junior JTFer
If someone spray painted #Muhammed was a pedophile or #Muslims hate non muslims on a mosque it would be national news. Funny how the guy who called the cops on George Floyd is a Palestinian lol

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Black life matters "activists" tear through Jewish neighborhood in LA
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2020, 05:56:01 PM »
They are going after all the white areas