Author Topic: Antifa is a fascist black supremacist group.  (Read 1108 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Antifa is a fascist black supremacist group.
« on: June 09, 2020, 10:19:51 PM »
When I hear Antifa, it reminds me of Latifa. Yeah, her name be Latifa, UMM HMM!

Offline Amrafael

• Junior JTFer
Re: Antifa is a fascist black supremacist group.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 11:40:50 PM »
Lol Antifa started in France against Neonazis who started marching against islamic immigration in the 90's. Antifa never attacks muslims when they parade for sharia law.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 12:23:22 AM »
When I first heard Antifa, I thought it was some affirmative action name. I didn't know it stood for anti-fascist.

The people that run Antifa and Black Lives Matter are using names that they don't support. Antifa is pro-fascist and Black Lives Matter doesn't care about black lives. They only care about black lives if a black is killed by a police officer (even if it's by a black police officer). If they really cared about black lives, they would protest black murders in the inner cities and condemn looting by blacks in black neighborhoods. The looting mostly hurts their fellow blacks who then can't buy food or other necessities. They even loot drug stores so blacks can't buy medical necessities.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 07:16:00 AM »
When I first heard Antifa, I thought it was some affirmative action name. I didn't know it stood for anti-fascist.

The people that run Antifa and Black Lives Matter are using names that they don't support. Antifa is pro-fascist and Black Lives Matter doesn't care about black lives. They only care about black lives if a black is killed by a police officer (even if it's by a black police officer). If they really cared about black lives, they would protest black murders in the inner cities and condemn looting by blacks in black neighborhoods. The looting mostly hurts their fellow blacks who then can't buy food or other necessities. They even loot drug stores so blacks can't buy medical necessities.

Right, Right and Right!

The situation was before also not good. The name food desert is known. Now the situation will be worse. The people without a car will get there in serious trouble.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani