Author Topic: How to make Arab Muslims fear being hit by an Israeli bullet  (Read 8514 times)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
How to make Arab Muslims fear being hit by an Israeli bullet
« on: September 30, 2007, 10:44:18 PM »
its really all too simple.
The reason arabs are willing to die is because they think they will go to heaven, but if the arab ever touches pig meat he is damned.
therefore y not just soak every Israeli bullet in pig meat, and make sure the Arabs know we are doing this. Then they will beg not to be shot and perhaps one day may even learn to behave. (doubt it)
KAHANE TZADAK!

kellymaureen

Re: How to make Arab Muslims fear being hit by an Israeli bullet
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 10:46:28 PM »
Lol absolutely, as they are dying make sure they know....no virgins or little boys for you achmed ;D

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 10:52:09 PM »
A very good idea.....  very good....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 10:57:39 PM »

And the Israeli's, who are Jews, and who are Kosher, are okay with making and handling the pig meat coated bullets? Extra handwashing before eating should make it okay?  ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 11:00:41 PM »

And the Israeli's, who are Jews, and who are Kosher, are okay with making and handling the pig meat coated bullets? Extra handwashing before eating should make it okay?  ;D

There's nothing wrong with handling pig, just eating it.  There are always forks, spoons and knives you know. ;)

They could wear gloves and then there would be no problem.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 11:24:42 PM »

Cool, then it should be a standard operating procedure for the IDF then.  ;)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 11:41:39 PM »
Its a sin for a Muslim to touch pig? Also +what shall we do with the Christian Arabs?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 03:27:53 AM »
Its a sin for a Muslim to touch pig? Also +what shall we do with the Christian Arabs?

You can employ them in ammo prepering; that woud ease the concience of NewYorker; plus mayority of them already emigrated to America, Australia and Europe. In fact the only place in the ME where the population of christians increased not decresed is Israel proper.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2007, 05:18:37 AM »
Excellent idea!!!!

Now, im just worrying about jamming? But Jewish engineering will take care of that... ;)

Also, it can be an excellent way of interrogation...

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2007, 07:46:36 AM »
A good idea indeed. I recall reading about an military general (well, he was some kind of an officer, I cant remember) who did something similar, he made sure to cover muslim rebels in pig blood and the uprising stoped. Of course, I may have the story completely wrong.
Or have pig blood available as a spray-so that when suicide bombers enter a building, they can get sprayed by pork blood  :laugh:
Also, I want to point out the hypocrisy of muslims. Ok, so it's is a SIN to touch anything pig to them...YET the muslims I see in my school eat at Round Table pizza and subway WHERE PORK IS SERVED. Is it not hypocrisy to eat at a place where it is soo likely that the food preparers mix products and such? (Ha ha, if I worked there... :laugh:)
Then, I was talking to a muslim who explained to me how Jews don't really keep the commandants of Gd...and this was from a muslim guy who smokes and drinks. Anyways, the hypocricy! I see those same muslims drive around of Fridays, work, buy things etc...where as Orthodox Jews would not dare turn on a light switch and yet THEY have the audacity to say that only THEY keep the laws and Jews don't? HA HA HA...delusional! Oh well, they dont have to keep those laws anyways, but to say that they are the only ones who keep them, pl...ease!  ::)

You mean John Joseph "Black Jack" Pershing during the Philipines wars. And you have right Islam only real comndment is to wage Jihad against infidels; you can eat pork, drink and be adulter or even sodomite; but you'll go the muslim heaven aka hell after you kill kuffir.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2007, 07:59:57 AM »
I'd agree considering sodomy is a cultural practice amongst the Arabs/Muslims.  I was reading Paul Johnson's "A History of Christianity" and he documents the lives of various Christian, Jesuit, Protestant missionaries into Africa and the Islamic World to which he found sodomy a popular act embraced within the Arab culture.... 

I've heard this from many different authors on different, but related subjects, therefore I tend to believe it to be the case.  Most of their leaders are homosexuals.  I wonder if Mohammed was a sodomite like Yassir Arafat and the Prince of Saudi Arabia?  The Arabs and Muslims embraced Adolf Hitler and his teachings: Gammel Abdel Nasser, Anwar Sadat, Hafez al Assad, Saddam Hussein and also Mahmoud Achmedinajad, just to name a short few, and Adolf Hitler was a pole dancer.... :-X
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 08:02:57 AM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2007, 03:12:27 PM »
The Arab would just say they are still martyrs because they are sacrificing themselves and its not their fault the bullets are soaked in pork. I don't know, but it doesn't make a difference.....i've never even heard that its a sin to touch a pig or pork, only forbidden to eat it.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2007, 03:45:01 PM »
A good idea indeed. I recall reading about an military general (well, he was some kind of an officer, I cant remember) who did something similar, he made sure to cover muslim rebels in pig blood and the uprising stoped. Of course, I may have the story completely wrong.
Or have pig blood available as a spray-so that when suicide bombers enter a building, they can get sprayed by pork blood  :laugh:
Also, I want to point out the hypocrisy of muslims. Ok, so it's is a SIN to touch anything pig to them...YET the muslims I see in my school eat at Round Table pizza and subway WHERE PORK IS SERVED. Is it not hypocrisy to eat at a place where it is soo likely that the food preparers mix products and such? (Ha ha, if I worked there... :laugh:)
Then, I was talking to a muslim who explained to me how Jews don't really keep the commandants of Gd...and this was from a muslim guy who smokes and drinks. Anyways, the hypocricy! I see those same muslims drive around of Fridays, work, buy things etc...where as Orthodox Jews would not dare turn on a light switch and yet THEY have the audacity to say that only THEY keep the laws and Jews don't? HA HA HA...delusional! Oh well, they dont have to keep those laws anyways, but to say that they are the only ones who keep them, pl...ease!  ::)
The story is of general pershing you can read about it on masada2000
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2007, 03:51:00 PM »
God did create pigs and they are one of his creation.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2007, 05:23:21 PM »
Aren't Jews pigs according to the Qur'an?  I think if Israel would just start using more bullets and brought back the death penalty much of the problems would quickly disappear....  If Israel acted towards the Arabs the same way the Arabs act towards the Arabs...... ;)   Woops...that would be "racist"...

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2007, 06:37:21 PM »
We don't need to make a fence made out of barbwire. We just need to make a huge wall by piling up a bunch of pigs.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2007, 07:01:16 PM »
Wound them  and force them in secret  to eat in private,hamaw hell just blow moosluums to hell with alla and their 77  gay men virgins.Id love to see their faces from heaven!LOL...It would be a blast huh?Sarah?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2007, 01:19:33 AM »
In all honesty.  I feel that Israel must act JEWISH via the logic of Genesis 34.  They should send in the IAF and make the Arab communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza rubble.  Send in the tanks and IDF next to clean up the garbage.  Then send in the D-9 Dozer's and ground everything to the Jewish Engineers to rebuild Eretz...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 08:31:03 AM by MarZutra »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2007, 07:24:17 AM »
Wound them  and force them in secret  to eat in private,hamaw hell just blow moosluums to hell with alla and their 77  gay men virgins.Id love to see their faces from heaven!LOL...It would be a blast huh?Sarah?

No it wouldn't actually. There are much better ways to deal with problems other then blowing people up........

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2007, 08:36:50 AM »
People who murder others, people who rape others, loot from others, people who raise their children in hatred, ignorance and lies are not "People" but animals.  My apologies to the animals.....SAVAGES!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2007, 04:09:53 PM »
And what does killing people make you? A hero?.....turning the holy land into a bloody battle field?

You yourself suggested better ways to rid Israel of the Arabs, occupy more land, offer money etc

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2007, 04:26:16 PM »
Aren't Jews pigs according to the Qur'an?  I think if Israel would just start using more bullets and brought back the death penalty much of the problems would quickly disappear....  If Israel acted towards the Arabs the same way the Arabs act towards the Arabs...... ;)   Woops...that would be "racist"...

And ye know of those of you who broke the Sabbath, how We said unto them: Be ye apes, despised and hated!
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/002.qmt.html#002.065

This Surah is about some Jews that broke Sabbath law and depending on the source of the koran used, the Jews were actually turned in to apes and swing. Therefore the muslims call the Jewish people "Sons of pigs and monkeys".
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2007, 04:26:35 PM »
Im a Christian and yea I was joking .Oww.Just kidding about an enemy with no mercy.lighten up!love yas

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2007, 04:28:41 PM »
Im a Christian and yea I was joking .Oww.Just kidding about an enemy with no mercy.lighten up!love yas

Lol wayne jude, you've been quite a whirlwind ever since you've joined. :laugh:

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2007, 04:30:47 PM »
Yes Im a ittle nuts but aren't we all?Smile