Author Topic: Ukraine Georgia Armenia listened to the Demonrats EU Soros with very bad results  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Ukraine, Georgia and Armenia listened to the Demonrats, the EU and Soros with very bad results.

All three lost part of their territory and destroyed their economy.

Other countries like Tschech republic, Poland and Hungary refused and they are doing relatively well. Belarus made the right decision in the last moment and got away wirh a blue eye.

Israel refused EU and Soros too and opposed the Demonrats. And Israel reached already peace with two more Sunni Arab states. Israel advanced economically and scientifically in recent times strongly.

I only do not understand, why God is punishing the small ones and let the big ones: Demonrats, the EU, Germany (number one financer of this mess) and Soros continuing.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Armenia is in a very very bad situation now.
Russia is fed up with Armenia after the Soros velvet revolution. Turkey and Azerbaidschan on both sides. Even Azerbaidschan has good relations to Israel and is buying there high tech equipment. Georgia and Azerbaidschan are partners with the pipelines and have common interests. They can only pray and ask for a miracle.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
The main fault here is Russia. These countries have the misfortune of being former soviet republics instead of a former soviet satellite. All the former soviet republics are victims of Russian aggression and Russian imperialism.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I wouldn't want my words to lessen how crap Pootey Poot is, but maybe at fault here more than the vokda swilling muslim-terrorist supporter is Turkey who tried to genocide Armenia before and is trying again. Also like yay that Azerbaijan buys our guns, but we're also retarded for doing it because they're still a muslim country filled with people that pray frequently for the extermination of all infidels. 
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge