Author Topic: Elijah Mohammad is the black Santa Claus. He be Kwanzaa Claus, UMM HMM!  (Read 1702 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Instead of pagan Germanic gods flying in the sky with reindeers, he be flyin' over da earf in do motha ship, waitin for Allah to give da signal, UMM HMM!

Instead of giving presents to white kids, he gonna kill all white kids, the ultimate present to black folks, UMM HMM!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Elijah Mohammad is the black Santa Claus. He be Kwanzaa Claus, UMM HMM!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 12:01:11 PM »
Instead of pagan Germanic gods flying in the sky with reindeers, he be flyin' over da earf in do motha ship, waitin for Allah to give da signal, UMM HMM!

Instead of giving presents to white kids, he gonna kill all white kids, the ultimate present to black folks, UMM HMM!

The propaganda of NOF is so similar to Nazi one. I really want to take a look in Louis library and find out what he learned from the white devils.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

Exactly Ulli, a lot of revisionistic insanity used to ‘brain’ wash,
condition and manipulate these ignorant savages.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
 :::D

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I wonder if the Nation of Islam bases its view of Elijah Mohammad partially on Eliyahu HaNavi. They copied Yakub off of Jacob. They think "dey be da real Hebros" so they think "Elijah Mohammad be de real herald of da Messiah, UMM HMM".